Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   June Fabshophop (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/june-fabshophop-t133415.html)

Airwick156 06-26-2011 09:44 PM

Boy I JUST NOW finished the June hop. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I honestly felt this one was harder then the ones prior. But I KNOW that it wasn't any harder then they were. I would get so blasted flustered that I would just give up. I normally don't do that, but boy I did this time and I am ashamed of myself for it, but I will get over it by tomorrow since I know that I have it all done. I hope everyone found all the bunnies. Them little rascals are hiding really well. I did find a few for July and I did write them down. But by the time July comes around, I am sure that I will forget where I put the paper I wrote them down on. LOL

Quilting Angel 06-26-2011 10:10 PM

I'm with you on this one. I too thought it was a bit more difficult, but I finally got them all. Can't wait to get the directions for the sampler quilt. I really like that one.

Airwick156 06-26-2011 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Quilting Angel
I'm with you on this one. I too thought it was a bit more difficult, but I finally got them all. Can't wait to get the directions for the sampler quilt. I really like that one.

Me either. I have all the fabric cut out and I have 10 of the blocks already sewn. Thats what I have been working on out on my patio this week. :)

provbs 31 06-27-2011 12:26 AM

I have all the blocks, just waiting on the pattern now.

Diana Lynne 06-27-2011 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Boy I JUST NOW finished the June hop. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I honestly felt this one was harder then the ones prior. But I KNOW that it wasn't any harder then they were. I would get so blasted flustered that I would just give up. I normally don't do that, but boy I did this time and I am ashamed of myself for it, but I will get over it by tomorrow since I know that I have it all done. I hope everyone found all the bunnies. Them little rascals are hiding really well. I did find a few for July and I did write them down. But by the time July comes around, I am sure that I will forget where I put the paper I wrote them down on. LOL

I am having a hard time getting motivated to look for those cute little bunnies..So far, I think I have found about 90..Just 90..

shawnemily 06-27-2011 03:40 AM

I have to agree! I am still missing 3! :(
Thousands of bolts is one.

Charleen DiSante 06-27-2011 03:53 AM

This was my first shophop and it had me wondering about how hard those little rascals were hiding but I found'em. Then I went back and looked at the list and saw I had missed 9. I bagged those bunnies and hit the final mark of collecting all 17 blocks as well. I wonder, how many who find all the blocks actually make the quilt?

Granna of 5 06-27-2011 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by shawnemily
I have to agree! I am still missing 3! :(
Thousands of bolts is one.

I can never find Thousands of bolts. I gave up this time and didn't finish.

grannyjan 06-27-2011 05:49 AM

those hunting 1000 bolt look on the facebook site
I had the same and had to ask for help
can't remember the ans,

Jennifer22206 06-27-2011 06:11 AM

Thousands of Bolts' bunny is under their video tutorials. That shop is always the one I have an issue finding it on. I love their fabrics but hate the layout of the site.