Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Knoxville quilt show (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/knoxville-quilt-show-t23029.html)

k3n 07-21-2009 01:51 PM

Hey Marcia, if you're getting Terri, can you carry on the western way and get me too? :lol:

tnjacke 07-21-2009 04:12 PM

If things go the way I planned, I will be at the show Tomorrow (Wednesday) and possibly Thursday, not real sure about Thursday yet.

Tippy 07-21-2009 05:34 PM

Marcia.. I live in Maryville.. Will be there Saturday morning also.. I'm a short chubby redhead with sparkly glasses....an old hippie..lol
if you want to pm me with a phone number I'll give you a buzz when we get there.

Marcia 07-21-2009 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Tippy
Marcia.. I live in Maryville.. Will be there Saturday morning also.. I'm a short chubby redhead with sparkly glasses....an old hippie..lol
if you want to pm me with a phone number I'll give you a buzz when we get there.

I PM'ed you---would love to meet you!!

Marcia 07-21-2009 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by tnjacke
If things go the way I planned, I will be at the show Tomorrow (Wednesday) and possibly Thursday, not real sure about Thursday yet.

I would love to meet you if you are coming Thursday. Send me a PM if you will be there.

Marcia 07-21-2009 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by k3n
Hey Marcia, if you're getting Terri, can you carry on the western way and get me too? :lol:

Can do............same instructions as Terri....pack your bag and wait for me on the front porch. :lol:

k3n 07-22-2009 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by Marcia

Originally Posted by k3n

Can do............same instructions as Terri....pack your bag and wait for me on the front porch. :lol:

Oh great! I'll bring wine! :D

tlrnhi 07-22-2009 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by Marcia

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'd love to go.
Can you swing by and pick me up?

Terri--I would love to swing by and pick you up!!! Get your suitcase packed and stand by the front door.......I'll be there as soon as I can. :D

I don't have a front porch, but I'll wait for ya on the carport.
Hurry, hurry!

Yarn or Fabric 07-22-2009 05:20 AM

I'm not going to get to go :(
I didn't know about it until it was too late to sign up for classes so I decided to just pass this one by. It's about a 4 hour drive although I really really wanted to go and test drive the long arms so I know what one I want to get... but it's such a long drive to be able to attend for only about 4 or 5 hours :(

I'm going to try to get to go to Paducah. I guess that's the next big one that would be near me - a long way away. I was hoping to replace my home sewing machine that is sitting on my frame before then.... I guess by the time I get one I will have gotten fairly good at quilting by then - and a lot of donation quilts will have been done lol.

tnjacke 07-22-2009 04:30 PM

I didn't make the Quilt Show today but will Thursday, was watching the local news tonight and they announced that the AQS has signed contracts for the show to be in Knoxville, Tn. thru the year of 2012. So ladies start planning for next year too!!! yeah!!!!

I always wanted to go to Paducah, but now this one is in my own back door almost. Just 40 minutes away...