Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Knoxville quilt show (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/knoxville-quilt-show-t23029.html)

Marcia 07-20-2009 08:10 PM

The Knoxville Quilt Show is July 23-26. I will be attending on Thursday, Friday and possibly Saturday morning. (That means I am leaving for the show just 53 hours from right now!!!)

Will anyone else be going? I would love to meet up with anybody from the board who will be at the show. Let me know so that we can make arrangements.

Marcia 07-21-2009 05:26 AM

:cry:

I am so sad that no one else is going-I promise to take lots of pics for everyone.

Tippy 07-21-2009 05:32 AM

Marcia.. I am Meeting Sidmona there tomorrow.. and I'll be going again on Saturday with a friend from work.
would love to meet up with you there.

tlrnhi 07-21-2009 05:33 AM

I'd love to go.
Can you swing by and pick me up?

RedGarnet222 07-21-2009 05:53 AM

I wish I could go :( Too much going on this summer to take off.

Marcia 07-21-2009 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Tippy
Marcia.. I am Meeting Sidmona there tomorrow.. and I'll be going again on Saturday with a friend from work.
would love to meet up with you there.

Tippy---Do you live nearby? I will be staying at the Holiday Inn in Powell. I wish I was going tomorrow, but I am working and then traveling on Thursday morning.

Maybe we could meet up Saturday morning.....

Marcia 07-21-2009 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'd love to go.

Terri--I would love to swing by and pick you up!!! Get your suitcase packed and stand by the front door.......I'll be there as soon as I can. :D

Iluv2quilt 07-21-2009 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'd love to go.

ROFL!

mickey 07-21-2009 11:11 AM

hi marcia

our local guilds have chartered a bus for Saturday. hope you enjoy the show and if you get a chance mark your calendar for the quilt show in cleveland in October. at least one hundred QUILTS on display last year and demos and LQS's.

if you get a chance go to Mamaw's Thimble--she is having a great sale at her store. you can catch the limobus at the corner and ride to her store for free and then back to the show.

Have a good time!

Marcia 07-21-2009 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by mickey
hi marcia

our local guilds have chartered a bus for Saturday. hope you enjoy the show and if you get a chance mark your calendar for the quilt show in cleveland in October. at least one hundred QUILTS on display last year and demos and LQS's.

if you get a chance go to Mamaw's Thimble--she is having a great sale at her store. you can catch the limobus at the corner and ride to her store for free and then back to the show.

Have a good time!

Thanks for the info Mickey! I found Mammaw's on the internet and called her for directions. She was really sweet on the phone and said to be sure to introduce myself when I came in the shop (like it isn't going to be crazy busy and she would even care!!)

Are you going to be there too?