Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Let UFO Friday begin... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/let-ufo-friday-begin-t216414.html)

Raggiemom 03-15-2013 03:05 AM

Let UFO Friday begin...

Hope you can join me for UFO Friday today. If you have a UFO hanging around that you would like to finish, today is the day! :) Please feel free to post comments/pictures of what you're working on today. Let's encourage each other to finish some of these UFOs. And if by some chance, you don't have any UFOs, join us anyway. Everyone is welcome.

deedum 03-15-2013 03:45 AM

Oh I hope to join, but it will be late tonite before I can actually get any quilting done. I have a strip lap quilt that I have been working on. I got to work today and company tonite, then off to the sewing room I will go. I will be checking in to see everyone's progress.

QuiltnNan 03-15-2013 03:56 AM

i'll be working on a quilt for a wedding gift this summer.

sweetpea 03-15-2013 04:15 AM

I'm UFO firday IS A BLACK MONDAY. 1} husband stay home from work , 2} ever seam I have sew has had to be take out, 3} the bear is up now have to go do his things, won't be home until???????????????? good luck to all you working on your thing. will be looking for some pictures. HAPPY QUILTING

Patty Patches 03-15-2013 05:17 AM

I;ll be working on a baby quilt that I got disgusted with and layed over to the side for the last two weeks.I also need to spray baste two small quilts ,since it;s a beautiful day{I spray baste outside on my porch.}

Raggiemom 03-15-2013 05:23 AM

Well, I have the fabric all cut according to the directions. Now I just need to start piecing the blocks together. I got sidetracked by skyping with my parents in Florida for an hour! My goal is to finish a Michael Miller BOM from 2011. I can finish it this weekend if I stay on track and keep motivated :)

Luv Quilts and Cats 03-15-2013 07:03 AM

I'll be sewing this afternoon! Hoping to put final outside border on a top.

asimplelife 03-15-2013 07:07 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I'm in! I've got two UFO tops pulled and ready to press before spray basting and I've got a lap size top to work on while they set up before I quilt them. The 1st contains blocks from an online swap in an Easter theme that I'll use for a table topper and the 2nd is a wall quilt made from 2 charm packs and the "Little Charmers II" pattern by Anka's Treasures.

The top (3rd pic) is from Debbie Caffrey's book "Open a Can of Worms", I had a hard time deciding on the inner border fabric and finally found this lovely green print at my LQS. This one will be sent out for professional quilting.

We are supposed to get another 3-5" of snow today and my DH has evening plans so it should be a great day of UFO busting for me!

zennia 03-15-2013 07:25 AM

I am determined to finish a quilt top today. Just taking a break for a few and then back to the machine. Tired of all these loose ends laying around. Good luck everyone .

qbtexas 03-15-2013 08:22 AM

OK...my errands are done. Will need to do a little cleaning, but I'm in to try and get "something" done. :)
Sweetpea...sorry the day isn't going awesome...hang in there!
Asimplelife....LOVE your quilts!