Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Let's Virtually Quilt together this Sunday, 4/15!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/lets-virtually-quilt-together-sunday-4-15-a-t185608.html)

athenagwis 04-10-2012 11:42 AM

Let's Virtually Quilt together this Sunday, 4/15!!

I will be quilting my heart away this Sunday and I thought maybe some others might want to join me!! It'll be an all day virtual quilting party!! This is just a thread to remind you to get ready. We will check in through out the day on Sunday to show our progress. The best part is you don't have to lug your sewing machine anywhere!!

I will make a post at about 9:00 AM EST on Sunday April 15. Everyone can post their goals for the day on that post. Then we can check in to see how we're doing. It's a fun way to actually get some projects done. I have a few projects I am working on so I am not quite sure what my goals will be yet, but I am very excited to be held "accountable" for my goals!!

So how 'bout it, you gonna join me on Sunday? :) :) :)

Rachel

virtualbernie 04-10-2012 12:04 PM

I'm in! I have quite a few baby quilts to bind plus other stuff!

annthreecats 04-10-2012 12:09 PM

I'm in, I have my daughter's quilt top cut and ready to assemble.

Hemlock Tea 04-10-2012 12:13 PM

I think I'll join- I have lots of WIPS to choose from!

117becca 04-10-2012 01:20 PM

Count me in!!! After spending the last 2 weeks on these IEPs and tomorrow & Thurs I have 4 meetings, I'll be ready for a day of quilting - after church..

tngal22 04-10-2012 01:24 PM

I would love too but DH has drill so no sewing for me. But I would love to see all your WIPs...need some inspirations.

twoxover 04-10-2012 01:46 PM

sounds great!

QM 04-10-2012 01:50 PM

Sounds like fun. If you don't hear from me then it will be because a few days ago I coughed too hard and separated my ribs. I'm doing better, but I have several WIPs calling to me right now, but not getting done.

fxsts93kf 04-10-2012 02:53 PM

Would love to join you ladies but I'm going to the International Quilt Festival in Cincinnati on Sunday! WooHoo!! It was wonderful last year and I can't wait for Sunday! Otherwise I would definitely join in!

nycquilter 04-10-2012 03:03 PM

I will definitely be quilting and will try to check in when I take breaks. I have one quilt that is almost finished. it's from Patricia Campbell's first book. I did all nine blocks. then I sashed it and I'm so happy with it. I just have to decide on the final border/s. Lots of ideas, nothing that is quite "it" yet. And I have a UFO that needs just a little more work--I think it's a design by Front Porch, uses drunkard square blocks in two sizes. Basically, I have to fix a goof. I've already done the unsewing that was needed. Now, to insert a strip, re=sew, border and done--My only distractions this weekend will be my two labradorable dogs. Husband (poor guy) is a CPA up to his eye-balls in work before the 17th!