Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Magazines--what todo with them? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/magazines-what-todo-them-t49889.html)

redneckgal 07-06-2010 06:45 PM

I have tons also...but I found myself looking thru them and finding a pattern I wanted to do....so I still have them...they went from the get rid of pile back to the keep pile....lol

squilter 07-08-2010 10:07 AM

I, too, have a bunch of magazines that I am going through and sorting them getting ready to sell them when the time comes. I have moved from a 6 room house to a 4 room apt. and do not have room for them all. Hopefully I will be posting them on here so I know they will be enjoyed.

farmer623 07-08-2010 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by redneckgal
I have tons also...but I found myself looking thru them and finding a pattern I wanted to do....so I still have them...they went from the get rid of pile back to the keep pile....lol

Yeah, I've spent the last two weeks going through all of them, and I've had the best time. It's 20 years of my history, and a lot of them bring me back to a happier time. I see things I wanted to do but didn't have the time, things I'd forgotten about, quilts I'd still like to do. I can't get rid of any of them. I plan to put them where I can get to them, and go through them regularly. Neatness will never happen to me and I will be a hoarder forever.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 07-08-2010 02:55 PM

Have a couple of feet worth here also, do look back at when I need the inspiration, sometimes find something skipped earlier to try... :)

Poodles 07-08-2010 06:47 PM

A nice lady here on the board sent me some magazines and some material to go along with them. I have had the best time looking through the magazines and visualizing what too do or make out of the material. Not feeling well today. After I cooked dinner today, my DH and I sat down too eat and something happened too me. I just passed out. I still don't have it all together but I am at least moving around a bit. I just get frustrated since they are making me learn too walk with two crutches now, instead of one. So I am so thankful for the magazines and material as I have been having to go to therapy and sit around way more than I want too for the last few days.

Betty Ruth 07-09-2010 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Poodles
A nice lady here on the board sent me some magazines and some material to go along with them. I have had the best time looking through the magazines and visualizing what too do or make out of the material. Not feeling well today. After I cooked dinner today, my DH and I sat down too eat and something happened too me. I just passed out. I still don't have it all together but I am at least moving around a bit. I just get frustrated since they are making me learn too walk with two crutches now, instead of one. So I am so thankful for the magazines and material as I have been having to go to therapy and sit around way more than I want too for the last few days.

Hope you feel better soon.