Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Mancuso Quilt Show, Hampton Convention Center, Hampton, VA (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/mancuso-quilt-show-hampton-convention-center-hampton-va-t35174.html)

SSTeacher 01-26-2010 12:06 PM

A while back, several people commented that they were planning to attend the Quilt Show at the Hampton Convention Center, in Virginia. It was noted that some of us who plan to attend should try to have a meeting place to put some "faces" with "names" on this Board. Please respond to this topic if you are planning to attend. The dates are February 25-28th. Admission is $12.00. It would be great to personally meet some of you.

varacefan 01-26-2010 12:34 PM

I am planning to attend - just not sure which day yet!

BeachBirdie 01-26-2010 12:49 PM

I missed it last year...not missing it this year thats for sure!!!

julia58 01-26-2010 01:59 PM

I'm planning on being there, can't wait.

Oklahoma Suzie 01-26-2010 02:09 PM

I wish I could go.

SSTeacher 01-27-2010 03:04 AM

Great to hear from you. Wow--coming all the way from OK? Now for an attempt to try to "meet." My husband and I plan to be there on Thursday and Friday. So, it will just be a matter of setting up a day, place, and time to meet. I mentioned in an earlier post that we could do it at the top of the stairs (or bottom). As you know, it is a pretty big place. Also, I could give you a cell phone number and contact me once you are there. Sue

aliaslaceygreen 01-28-2010 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by SSTeacher
Great to hear from you. Wow--coming all the way from OK? Now for an attempt to try to "meet." My husband and I plan to be there on Thursday and Friday. So, it will just be a matter of setting up a day, place, and time to meet. I mentioned in an earlier post that we could do it at the top of the stairs (or bottom). As you know, it is a pretty big place. Also, I could give you a cell phone number and contact me once you are there. Sue

You know, I was thinking of holding off till Feb 1 to post a message like this....

I am currently planning on attending on Saturday the 27, as I do every year....
I can be convinced to change ( I have plenty of time to change my Request off at work!!!)

aliaslaceygreen 02-07-2010 10:52 AM

Thought I would bump this up, now that we are getting a bit closer to the show dates...I am leaning on Friday, gonna cancel my Saturday request at work to a Friday....

SSTeacher 02-07-2010 12:08 PM

Glad to hear from you. My husband and I are both planning to be there on Friday and Saturday. So, again, we need to decide the best place to meet on Friday morning. We only live about 17 miles away and usually get there early. We did not register early this year so we will be standing in line, I guess. However, the line does move quickly. Please let me know, and any other persons that are planning to attend, where you would like to meet. Sue

Dawn Hendrix 02-07-2010 12:38 PM

I am 98% sure I am going..