Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Merry Christmas! :) ...get any quilty things? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/merry-christmas-get-any-quilty-things-t322088.html)

copycat 12-25-2023 02:45 AM

Merry Christmas! :) ...get any quilty things?

Wishing everyone a wonderful day filled with lots of Joy! :hug:

I hope Santa brought you some Quilty treasures. Please share if you received any fun notions, fabric, or machines.

Gay 12-25-2023 02:56 AM

My Christmas came early a few months ago. I updated my Lizzie with a lovely Qnique 19 XL Elite. It is Heaven.

Quiltah Mama 12-25-2023 03:34 AM

Merry Christmas everyone. No quilt items, but I did get some money that I will save for Quiltcon in February.
DH bought me industrial shelving for my space in our garage at our new house for my garden tools, flower pots, outdoor items. I can't wait to organize it in the spring.

lindaschipper 12-25-2023 04:23 AM

My daughter that lives in California knows I do a lot of detailed work with sewing, quilting, and cross stitch. She sent me a table lamp and a floor lamp with the brightest lights. I can use the floor lamp by the machines and the table lamp next to my stitching chair. I think these lamps are as bright or brighter than the OTT lights. The design is more "modern" than I would have chosen, but as long as they help my eyes out I'm all for them.

rjwilder 12-25-2023 05:37 AM

Yes, tons of fabric, my husband told me to get as much as I wanted, so I did. Sadly this was because our LQS was going out of business. Fabric was 75% off, the business is closed now and they are going to travel.

Onebyone 12-25-2023 05:39 AM

Merry Christmas everyone! Missouri Star has a free quilt pattern download for Christmas this morning. That is the quilty gift I got so far. We open presents tonight.

Lena1952 12-25-2023 06:00 AM

My dogs got me a gift certificate to a local quilt shop. And hubby bought, all by himself I liked to add, a book about free motion quilting for me to use with my newly acquired sit down longarm. We requested no gifts from the kids (for the past 4 years). They finally got the message - Life is good.

sewingpup 12-25-2023 08:02 AM

Ha! I got a box of N95's from my nephew. Great present! Off to the quilt shop sporting my new mask! We only exchange a few gifts now as we all have too much stuff. Mostly "consumable gifts" The teens got a bag of M&M's, Werther's hard carmals for my brother in law, Chocolate covered cherries for my sister, and strawberry licorice for my nephew!

emcay 12-25-2023 09:43 AM

How is the pattern listed on M*? Couldn't find it & I'm sure I need another idea for next year...or the one after that!

WMUTeach 12-25-2023 10:14 AM

Santa heard my comments about "too much stuff" and honored my wishes for no more quilt "stuff" . I am in the midst of a continuing and serious down sizing of my sewing space. To be honest, I have all I need. Not just fabric miscellaneous tools too. I would have to look hard to find a ruler or gadget that I really wanted. I did treat myself to a Lori Holt book a couple of weeks ago because my quilting group is going to use it as a monthly quilt along. I can count that, I guess. Merry Christmas to all.