Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Missouri Star Quilt Co. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/missouri-star-quilt-co-t157683.html)

Grace MooreLinker 10-03-2011 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
They do have some really easy to understand videos...I love to watch them...I laugh everytime the duck quacks on them *L* Maybe we should all send them an email of thanks so they know we appreciate that they take the time to make these videos and put them up for us to enjoy!! I think I will go and do that right now while I am thinking about it.
Suzanne Mc Neill has a lot of neat videos on there too. I especially liked the 10 min block one. She has several variations of it on there.
crafty_linda_b on the "rainy" today Cal-Ore border

sounds like your close to Cedarville,CA

vicki reno 10-03-2011 09:25 AM

I liked the one on how to make pinwheels from 5" charm squares.

NanaCsews2 10-03-2011 09:44 AM

For those that don't know, once you are on the tutorial you want to keep going back to, if you right click on the web address when you are on the site, click 'copy', then go to your desktop, right click, select 'new', select 'shortcut', and then paste in that address you can save that for fast future reference? No need to sign in to the internet each time, that link takes you right on.

Grace MooreLinker 10-03-2011 10:28 AM

I add them to my favorite list, my screen isn't big enough to keep all the short cuts on it.

ladyshuffler 10-03-2011 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by np3
I visit the site frequently. It is a great resource.

I agree!!

CarrieC 10-03-2011 11:19 AM

I've visited that site so much that I got a cheap laptop (the kind that doesn't have a big hard drive - just something to connect to the internet) to use in my studio. I got tired of trying to listen to a video with earphones on downstairs.

I love their videos and explanations.

emerald46 10-03-2011 11:27 AM

Almost as addicted to Missouri Quilt as I am to this board...lol.

CandyDaniel 10-03-2011 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by NanaCsews2
For those that don't know, once you are on the tutorial you want to keep going back to, if you right click on the web address when you are on the site, click 'copy', then go to your desktop, right click, select 'new', select 'shortcut', and then paste in that address you can save that for fast future reference? No need to sign in to the internet each time, that link takes you right on.

I set up a new file folder on my desk top and labeled it Quilting. Then I opened that file folder and made a folder just for MO Star Quilt, then I save my shortcuts in that folder. Doesn't clutter up my desktop and they are all together for easy access.

nellie 10-03-2011 02:14 PM

they are a wonderful big family ,i love there shop and video,s keep up the good work missoui star quilt co

Morag 10-03-2011 02:55 PM

I love the QSQC ...I watch the videos over and over as well as buy the fabric and chram packs etc. They charge a flat $5.00 shipping charge and have the "Daily Deal" on fabrics!
They are so great when you call them with questions.....
I'm pretty hooked as you can tell:)