Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   My congratulations and support to all the people who run this Board! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/my-congratulations-support-all-people-who-run-board-t165013.html)

orangeroom 11-02-2011 04:14 AM

The print is REALLY small. What are the odds that management will hear the people and respond by increasing the font size?

azwendyg 11-02-2011 04:17 AM

Thank you for taking such good care of us on this site. Your work is very much appreciated!

Baloonatic 11-02-2011 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by JenniePenny (Post 4616272)
I give my thanks also. In a few weeks, all the members will be well adjusted to the format and finding all the enhancements to be
wonderful and innovative instead of foreign and bad.

I could become better adjusted to the new format if I could SEE it.
I too give my heartfelt thanks to the Board for all their efforts for so long and for so many. Although I didn't think the old format needed much help, they went to some great effort to create this new one. However, the avatar pics and the print are WAY too small. That's not something I can 'adjust' to very well.

Oh goodie, I just noticed that I'm a "SUPER MEMBER"...what did I do to deserve that??

NancyG 11-02-2011 05:45 AM

There is definitely a learning curve here, but I'm catching on quite quickly and am enjoying the "new" QB. I would also like to thank those who have volunteered their time and energy to getting our QB up and running so efficiently. It is a place I truly enjoy coming to everyday. Thank you again!!

dakotamaid 11-02-2011 05:59 AM

Everything has it's learning curve. Let's be patient.:) Missed ya all yesterday!

Dandish 11-02-2011 06:02 AM

Yes, thank you all! I've just started poking around, but so far I love it. I especially love the "hover" feature - where if you put your cursor over a thread title you can read the first several words of the post - saves a lot of time in going into threads that really don't grab my interest when I'm running short on time. Thanks so much!

judykay 11-02-2011 06:03 AM

Please have patience with us, all of seem to be stuck with liking the old and not wanting to take time to adjust to the new (myself included) but I am sure as time passes and we get use to the new site we will be back to our old selves and appreciate your hard work and effort to make the site better.

Have a wonderful day and try to stay optimistic about all the posts it just seems like it is very overwhelming to us but we will get use to it eventually.

Jingle 11-02-2011 06:04 AM

It will take time to get use to the changes. Old site was easier to use.

Dandish 11-02-2011 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by orangeroom (Post 4616590)
The print is REALLY small. What are the odds that management will hear the people and respond by increasing the font size?

On tool bar at the top of your browser window there should be a row that says "file, edit, view, favorites...etc" Click on view, follow the drop down to "zoom" and increase to 125% (or larger, if you wish). The 125% should just about fit the page to your screen and the font is very easy to see. :) Have fun!

ndlurker 11-02-2011 06:07 AM

I like the looks of the new site also. The print could be a little larger for those of us with "old eyes". My pics come up nice and large, and I like the way they look.
Cindy