Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   My Empress Josephine (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/my-empress-josephine-t135039.html)

gollytwo 07-04-2011 04:12 AM

Nice looking quilts everywhere

tutt 07-04-2011 04:23 AM

She's beautiful, pet her a few times and breathe deeply and go back over all your steps and I'll bet you figure it out!!

sewbizgirl 07-04-2011 05:01 AM

Love that quilt in the frame!

Buckeye Rose 07-04-2011 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by AmyG
I was about to send deepest condolences, then I saw the LSPoo, I mean LSU, quilt in the background ;) it might be bad SEC karma, I would try taking that down first and see if that works :)

Just luvin on ya. No harm intended. Football humor only :)

How exciting to bring home a new baby, hope she is up and going soon.

too funny!....I would take down the LSU quilt too!....LOLOLOL

Debbie B 07-04-2011 05:26 AM

Congratulations and she is beautiful. Lucky you!

squeegeatc 07-04-2011 05:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)

I was about to send deepest condolences, then I saw the LSPoo, I mean LSU, quilt in the background ;) it might be bad SEC karma, I would try taking that down first and see if that works :)

Just luvin on ya. No harm intended. Football humor only :)

How exciting to bring home a new baby, hope she is up and going soon.

All RIGHT you guys!!!! LOL We bleed purple and gold over here! Black and gold, too!!! That will be a donation to the La Leche League. I hope it raffles well!!

Well, I have both good AND bad news!! The good news is that I found my problem. The BAD news is that I can't fix it myself. I found a wire pulled out of the encoder. NOT the whole plug, but a single WIRE out of the plug. I already heard back from the dealer, but I was sending the 2nd email with my discovery as she was replying to the first one!!

So while I wait for my replacement cable, am I allowed to play with her on the manual stitch? Or will this risk burning her up?

And EASY on my Tigers, ya'll!!!!!

Geaux Tigers!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]220670[/ATTACH]

AmyG 07-04-2011 06:43 AM

I am tickled you figured out the problem!

We love the Saints too, but we only root for LSU when they play Florida. So sorry ;). I do need to know where you got the cute flip flips. Several of my co-teachers love LSpoo and would love the flip flops.

Have a fabulous 4th!

Amy

squeegeatc 07-04-2011 06:55 AM

I am tickled you figured out the problem!

We love the Saints too, but we only root for LSU when they play Florida. So sorry ;). I do need to know where you got the cute flip flips. Several of my co-teachers love LSpoo and would love the flip flops.

Have a fabulous 4th!

Amy

I made them! Bought the flops from HobbyLobby, and just tied on stripes of fabrics left over from making her dress. Cut them about 6-8 inches, 2 inches wide. Tie on with a double knot.

And you know what's really funny? My name is Amy G too! LOL!!

AmyG 07-04-2011 07:11 AM

Cool beans! Thank you the info for the flip flops. While it will pain me deeply to purchase LSU fabric, I will search with diligence.

Where are you in LA? We are just over here a ways in Miss.

Amy

Quiltmaniac2010 07-04-2011 07:21 AM

Congratulations on Josephine!! I had a few glitches setting up my Babylock, but all is well now and she is sewing perfectly!! Good luck - I know you will enjoy your Empress!!