Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   My fabricaholic club induction (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/my-fabricaholic-club-induction-t57114.html)

Joanieu 08-02-2010 09:16 AM

Thank you so much for that story - it was great. Hope to hear about the mail hit list and your friend's turn. You should see if you can get that published - funny and suspensful. :)

rainbowquilt 08-02-2010 05:32 PM

That was a GREAT mystery. You should write them!

Thanks!

quilterguy27 08-03-2010 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnejean
Who knows what kind of quilting adventures Melinda and Jeanne will be having NEXT! :-)

You are absolutely amazing. When is your book coming out? With a talent like yours I can only imagine what you will come up with next. Thanks for making my day! I loved this story. Now, the most important question: How does this work for male quilters?

Lynnejean 08-04-2010 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by quilterguy27

Originally Posted by Lynnejean
Who knows what kind of quilting adventures Melinda and Jeanne will be having NEXT! :-)

You are absolutely amazing. When is your book coming out? With a talent like yours I can only imagine what you will come up with next. Thanks for making my day! I loved this story. Now, the most important question: How does this work for male quilters?

Thanks you for the compliments. I think my head is getting better.....but not big enough for my taste yet! :lol:

I don't know if there will ever be a book I just like to write short shories to entertain. Some funny, some sentinmental.

Male quilters........Hmmmm..... I know there is a good story there somewhere. :-D

quilterguy27 08-04-2010 10:28 AM

[/quote]

Thanks you for the compliments. I think my head is getting better.....but not big enough for my taste yet! :lol:

I don't know if there will ever be a book I just like to write short shories to entertain. Some funny, some sentinmental.

Male quilters........Hmmmm..... I know there is a good story there somewhere. :-D[/quote]
Book or no book, you have quite a talent there. You could just publish short stories. I used to love to write short stories myself, but now I dedicate myself to quilting. That's my current creative outlet. I really look forward to reading a lot more of your work. Keep it up!!!

leaha 08-04-2010 11:04 AM

just too funny, loved the story, waiting for the next chapter!!

sewnsew 08-04-2010 11:31 AM

What a great story ! You should write for a quilting magazine. You'd have a lot of followers waiting to read each month's story.

littleone 09-01-2010 11:38 AM

So Funny, the story was so descriptive my imagination was seeing bolts of rainbow colors.

Aully 09-01-2010 11:45 AM

OMG Love it, you should start your own novel or see if you can put this in the Chicken Soup for the Quilters Soul book if there is 1 or you could make 1. lol!

sewmuchmore 09-01-2010 12:02 PM

You had me going there for a while. :shock: A writter in progress keep them coming, I love short stories. ;-)