Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Need Encourgement! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/need-encourgement-t80374.html)

Cyn 12-03-2010 12:10 PM

Hang in there and Best Wishes for success!

maine ladybug 12-03-2010 12:11 PM

Think of it this way...You have had the courage, even in the sadness of losing your dear sister, to try to make your dream come true. There aren't many people who would give it their all the way you have. You should be so proud of all that you have done so far and all you are planning to do. I wish you luck and want to tell you that you can do it!!!

morelcabin 12-03-2010 12:24 PM

Well, God has given you the building...you must know that He has a plan. More can be accomplished on while on your knees in prayer than anywhere...you know that?
Praying for you!

Charleen DiSante 12-03-2010 12:26 PM

amen to that and love your 'signature'

Originally Posted by morelcabin
Well, God has given you the building...you must know that He has a plan. More can be accomplished on while on your knees in prayer than anywhere...you know that?
Praying for you!

Kmshir 12-03-2010 12:37 PM

You can do it!!!
Have a good cry and then get back at it, don't give on on your dream

Maride 12-03-2010 12:41 PM

Where are you?

Maybe there is a possible partner somewhere here. We are a lot of people here. Having the facilities is the greatest part. The rest can go slow.

Make sure when is done, use your sister's name to name the store.

Magdalena 12-03-2010 01:50 PM

Some people don't know how to dream big, and only see what is before their eyes. You have a gift and when they see your dream become reality, they may open their eyes and join in your dream as well. I pray this happens for you. My encouragement and prayers go your way. If I am in your area, I would love to help you.

sahm4605 12-03-2010 02:27 PM

You Can Do It!!!! its like eating an elephant. one bite at a time. when you are feeling down in the dumpster just come here and everyone will give you a cheer up. you can also get feed back from people on here for what you are thinking about doing. posting pics is also helpful. like draw out your floor plan and then post and see what people think. but you have to go with what you think is best. you have the vision of how you want it to be. just let us help you find it. as for colors you could do many different colors. paint each wall a different color and then when you are telling people or showing people where fabric is or certain sections you can go with a color area. just a thought. I am just getting excited for you just thinking about all the possibilities. its kinda like being pregnant and getting ready for delivery. it is an emotional roller coaster but worth all the "pain" of being "pregnant". I don't know where you are but I am always up for helping. just pm me if you would like some help. even if it is only by email or pm's. Keep your chin up. you will get there.

craftybear 12-03-2010 02:28 PM

yes, you can do it take one step at a time! have fun and your dream will come true

Where will your shop be located?

Queen 12-03-2010 02:35 PM

You never know. You get that shop open and it will be time for a ROAD TRIP!!!
Mary