Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   New QuiltersTV Series (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/new-quilterstv-series-t117535.html)

Holice 04-20-2011 09:10 AM

I just checked and the new series I recently taped for QuitersTV will begin showing on Sunday April 24. The title of the series is "Quilt As Desired"

The first one is

Cutting Stencils

Jammin' Jane 04-20-2011 09:11 AM

Thanks for the info! I'll have to see if we will get it in Minnesota!

Bamagal 04-20-2011 09:13 AM

Great!! Hope we get it in Alabama! Thanks for letting us know!

Quilter7x 04-20-2011 09:15 AM

Holice, will this be on TV or on the internet?

quiltsRfun 04-20-2011 09:36 AM

I've been waiting for that. Thanks for the update.

QuiltnNan 04-20-2011 09:49 AM

Each time I Google the site, I get the following:
Channel: Daily Lineup | QuiltersTV
This site may harm your computer.
Apr 5, 2011 ... Quilters Corner Blog; Event Calendar; Quilting Forum; News & Updates; Quilt Museums. Shops. Quilters TV Quilt Shop; Software; Hand Dye ...
www.quilterstv.com/ - Similar

My QTV! | Quilters TV
This site may harm your computer.
Since its launch in August 2006, Quilters TV ("QTV") has been creating and ...
www.quilterstv.com/pages/resources/my-qtv.html

So I'm a little leary of going there.

Airwick156 04-20-2011 09:58 AM

I went to a site that said that and it DID put a virus on my computer. So if I ever see that again when I am wanting to go to a web page, I don't care if its cnn.com or even the quilting board here I WILL NOT go to it. It only took one time for me to learn that lesson.

bjnicholson 04-20-2011 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
I went to a site that said that and it DID put a virus on my computer. So if I ever see that again when I am wanting to go to a web page, I don't care if its cnn.com or even the quilting board here I WILL NOT go to it. It only took one time for me to learn that lesson.

Good to know...

Airwick156 04-20-2011 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by bjnicholson

Originally Posted by Airwick156

Good to know...

This happened maybe 2 months ago. I can't remember the site. I had never had it happen to me before and I didn't think anything of it. When I closed my browser, my desktop was blue and in big huge red letters said I have a virus on my computer. My heart SUNK. As I had never had one before. I called a friend of ours that works on computers and he walked me through reformatting and all that stuff. Just be careful everyone and HEED all virus warnings you get. Even if you think its not important. You CAN get them from sites you frequent all the time.

blossom808 04-20-2011 10:07 AM

congrats