Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   New Quilting Challenge (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/new-quilting-challenge-t76512.html)

candi 11-22-2010 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Terryl

Need me to get them for you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you coming to visit? :mrgreen:

Terryl 11-22-2010 07:14 AM

Could be in the cards? I love St. Augustine, and depending on which end you live on, you're only about 45 minutes away :) :) :) and you could be closer.

candi 11-22-2010 07:17 AM

Could be in the cards? I love St. Augustine, and depending on which end you live on, you're only about 45 minutes away :) :) :) and you could be closer.

Ah, beautiful St. Augustine, one of my biggest reasons for living here..is only 20 minutes away from me. They just lit it all for Christmas...it is magical! :P

Terryl 11-22-2010 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by candi

Ah, beautiful St. Augustine, one of my biggest reasons for living here..is only 20 minutes away from me. They just lit it all for Christmas...it is magical! :P

Must plan visit with Candi, must plan visit with Candi, must plan......

candi 01-16-2011 03:04 PM

Well, I swinged by Lowes today to pick up my strips, and they didn't have any Valspar color strips that have three digits, what's up with that?? The paint guy thought I lost my mind when I told him I was sure there was a 204 and 234b strips, lol. Maybe I need to try another Lowes....

LivelyLady 01-16-2011 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by marymc
I will need more direction but I would love to join. What do I do next?

same here

Terryl 01-16-2011 03:51 PM

Well, I swinged by Lowes today to pick up my strips, and they didn't have any Valspar color strips that have three digits, what's up with that?? The paint guy thought I lost my mind when I told him I was sure there was a 204 and 234b strips, lol. Maybe I need to try another Lowes....

Need me to pick them up for you Candi? I can go tomorrow. On my to or from work, pretty much right on the way.

candi 01-16-2011 04:38 PM

Need me to pick them up for you Candi? I can go tomorrow. On my to or from work, pretty much right on the way.

Terryl, so sweet of you. But I don't want to trouble you, I'll check with another location, and hopefully they'll have the right strips.
How are you doing, BTW?

slk350 06-16-2011 04:39 PM

Just wondering where we are supposed to post the pictures of finished quilt challenge ??