Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   newest table topper gift (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/newest-table-topper-gift-t170236.html)

JillC 11-28-2011 11:55 PM

newest table topper gift

Secret Santa gift for co-worker

JillC 11-29-2011 12:04 AM

can't figure out how to post picture on the new forum..sorry

plainpat 11-29-2011 02:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You can add a pic by replying,using Quick Reply or Go Advanced.Just above your typing,3rd from right is "image",click & choose from computer,click pic to add.Here's a pic I added using Quick Reply.

To add a pic to new topic you start,add title,then look for "image"...same icon as shown for Reply.On my computer,it's 6th from the right,above text box.Click on "image,click from computer,click on pic chosen.Hope this helps.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]291630[/ATTACH]

There's several help tips under board tips.

Originally Posted by JillC (Post 4731564)
can't figure out how to post picture on the new forum..sorry

Shelbie 11-29-2011 04:09 AM

I can't figure out how to post pictures either. In my quick reply box there is no image icon on
the upper right. All I see is reply, reply with quote or a box with little ++ signs in the upper
right. My text box is outlined in yellow. The other thing that is driving me crazy is that my
posted message has crazy spacing when it is posted to the board. It looks fine in the message box but after I post it, my lines and spacing is all messed up and some words may even be
split. I have to go in and edit it once or even twice which is a pain.

patchsamkim 11-29-2011 04:31 AM

I am still trying to figure out how to add pictures also, so Shelbie, thanks for the info and I will give that a try when I have time.

plainpat 11-29-2011 04:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what my quick reply box looks like.The 3rd icon from right is "image"[ATTACH=CONFIG]291638[/ATTACH]

patchsamkim 11-29-2011 04:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
testing, testing

plainpat 11-29-2011 04:51 AM

Hey, it's working !!! Good for you.

Originally Posted by patchsamkim (Post 4731779)
testing, testing

AprilG 11-29-2011 06:15 AM

Remember too, that most pics are too large. "reduce" their size by Cropping them. This finally worked for me. PS when I click on "reply, quick reply, or even advanced" my screen doesn't look anything like the one shown in a previous message. But I use the Manage Attachments button. Just have to make sure that the pic is the right size.

plainpat 11-29-2011 09:45 AM

I'm on a Mac, so that may be why my screen looks diff.

Originally Posted by AprilG (Post 4732104)
Remember too, that most pics are too large. "reduce" their size by Cropping them. This finally worked for me. PS when I click on "reply, quick reply, or even advanced" my screen doesn't look anything like the one shown in a previous message. But I use the Manage Attachments button. Just have to make sure that the pic is the right size.