Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Ok girls(and guys) lets get movin! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/ok-girls-guys-lets-get-movin-t93374.html)

leatheflea 01-24-2011 03:52 AM

I'm up and moving! Vacuuming done! Did some stretching, one and two touch those toes! Yesterdays sew-a-thon has left me a little stiff this morning, been up since 3 because of it. So a little of the snake that bit me. Will have the top finished today! Just a little reminder to change those needles and clean out the bobbin area before we start today. Everytime you get up to empty the bladder stretch, touch those toes(or knees)! Arms over the head....and stretch...Dont it feel good!? I think we get so caught up in sewing that we forget about us. Prevention on us and our machines, one wont work without the other. Turn the radio on...(micheal jackson) "ABC...Its as easy as Do-re-me..

Ok now sit in sewing chair grab the seat on the left side with both hands and twist your upper half to the left...stretch....hold it....lets do the other side.....stretch...feels good. Ok now put the peddle to the metal and lets get these stitches-a-stomping!

Have a great day! Happy Stitching!

PegD 01-24-2011 03:55 AM

And how much coffee have you had? LOL

leatheflea 01-24-2011 03:58 AM

About 1/2 a pot!

KrystelsQuilts 01-24-2011 04:00 AM

Good morning! (running for coffee pot)

Diana Lynne 01-24-2011 04:03 AM

LOL been up since 4:30 am..got the kitchen cleaned, living room straight and fixing to clean the bathroom..Laundry can be taken care of between "sewing" breaks...Kids are fixing to head to school in about an hour than the whole day is mine..

leatheflea 01-24-2011 04:04 AM

Im 42 and can still lay the palms of my hands on the floor, Dh is 47 and he can too! Got to stay flexible, moving, sewing will make us old fast. Just mad some instant coffe the brewed is all gone...while waiting on microwave did some stretches...grab the front of the stove....stick that hiney out there....stretch forward....hold it...man my legs are stiff today..do you feel the pull? Good job girls(and guys).

Japonica 01-24-2011 04:11 AM

Can you come to my house as a personal trainer?

lisalovesquilting 01-24-2011 04:13 AM

Good morning! I'm going to get moving right now. Thanks for the "kick in the pants."

Newby0709 01-24-2011 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by leatheflea
Im 42 and can still lay the palms of my hands on the floor, Dh is 47 and he can too! Got to stay flexible, moving, sewing will make us old fast. Just mad some instant coffe the brewed is all gone...while waiting on microwave did some stretches...grab the front of the stove....stick that hiney out there....stretch forward....hold it...man my legs are stiff today..do you feel the pull? Good job girls(and guys).

Good advice...I'm 68 and can still lay the palms of my hands on the floor(not as long as a few years ago and feel it more now). Use it or lose it! I need to get away from the computer and get the coffee. Thanks for the pep talk.

grammydar 01-24-2011 04:17 AM

Oh my I wish I could get off this board and do those stretches.
This is sooooo addicting.
Kids have a 2 hr delay, it's COLD out there.
Then maybe I'll get something done.