Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Paducah (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/paducah-t89845.html)

buckyfan19 01-12-2011 01:52 PM

Is this the best quilt show to go to? I would like to hit one this year(okay, maybe this spring), but I am trying to decide where to go.
Thanks

buckyfan19 01-12-2011 01:52 PM

Is this the best quilt show to go to? I would like to hit one this year(okay, maybe this spring), but I am trying to decide where to go.
Thanks

Tennessee Suzi 01-12-2011 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by leaha
the show starts on April 27th this year yes woukld be noice to meet! keep this going so we can all meet up

If everyone would wear a label with their quilting board name on it, maybe that would help us to recognize each other! I'm taking my laptop with me so maybe we could connect that way. Weigh in on this if you are interested. Could use some ideas!

Tennessee Suzi 01-12-2011 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by buckyfan19
Thanks

The best there is! Also the AQS quilt museum is there and neat little shops in town!

gale 01-12-2011 01:55 PM

I want to go so badly! I don't want to drive all that way by myself though, and my husband is too busy that time of year with getting the fields ready.

sandyl 01-12-2011 01:55 PM

Me Me Me-I'm going. I think it would be swell to meet up. And I'm wondering if you have been there before what classes would you recommend? If any. The show is April 27-30th. We will be camping for a week in Paducah.

AngieS 01-12-2011 02:06 PM

What day is everyone going. IF I go it will be Saturday I'm sure.

Angie

What about setting up a time to meet from say for instance at a certain time at a resturant. Everyone that is going could try to be there about that time. If everyone that is going can be on a list we would know how many would be there. For table setting etc. Just an idea. Oh, and on the list we could give our phone numbers.....and each could have the list so if anyone got lost, was running late etc could call. :) Just some ideas.

Angie

Tennessee Suzi 01-12-2011 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by AngieS
What day is everyone going. IF I go it will be Saturday I'm sure.

Angie

What about setting up a time to meet from say for instance at a certain time at a resturant. Everyone that is going could try to be there about that time. If everyone that is going can be on a list we would know how many would be there. For table setting etc. Just an idea. Oh, and on the list we could give our phone numbers.....and each could have the list so if anyone got lost, was running late etc could call. :) Just some ideas.

Angie

I think out motel reservations are for the 27th. My DH made all the arrangements so I just go when he says it is time! lol Is there a way we can sign up on this site privately? I know we can PM but that will be all over the place. Maybe 1 person could take all the names and numbers..anyone got any more ideas?

AngieS 01-12-2011 02:30 PM

I agree. Maybe we could all sign up on here then just pm say 2 people this way 2 different ones have the numbers just in case someone doesn't get to go. LOL You never know......

AngieS 01-12-2011 02:31 PM

Isn't April 27th on a Wed.? Is the show going all week? I have never been so I have no clue.