Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Pineapple Block Quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/pineapple-block-quilt-t265067.html)

KristenJ 05-13-2015 07:13 PM

It just amazes me how genuinely sweet and helpful people that quilt are! We are the Best! LOL. I just love to see people helping each other. Restores my faith in humanity! I wish more people would quilt. Thanks also for showing some of what that program can do. I'd love to get it for myself but its a little out of my price range for now. Maybe I can get it for Christmas or birthday from the DH this year. LOL.

QultingaddictUK 05-14-2015 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by SusanSusan33 (Post 7192483)
OMGosh!! I love it!!

Me too, I love Pineapple blocks

kelsunshine 05-14-2015 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by KristenJ (Post 7194939)
It just amazes me how genuinely sweet and helpful people that quilt are! We are the Best! LOL. I just love to see people helping each other. Restores my faith in humanity! I wish more people would quilt. Thanks also for showing some of what that program can do. I'd love to get it for myself but its a little out of my price range for now. Maybe I can get it for Christmas or birthday from the DH this year. LOL.

Kristen you right. QB people are the best! Peckish has saved me so much time doing this.
I am very grateful for her help. Thanks Peggi! I am hoping for EQ as a gift as well but my birthhday has passed for this year so maybe Christmas.

Latrinka 05-14-2015 07:56 AM

Wow, all sew pretty! I also liked the second one the best, next to that the fourth one I think! But I love purple, so really like all of em! Just started new blood pressure med, got kinda dizzy looking at them and had to re-focus to figure out where the centers were! LOL!

Evelynquilts 05-15-2015 02:32 PM

Love it :)

LyndaOH 05-15-2015 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Peckish (Post 7193340)
The easiest way to do it: When working on the quilt worktable, click File, then go down to "Export Image". It will save as a .jpg. This is how Maniac posted her image.

I prefer to post images without the patch lines showing. That's a little more complicated. First I go to Print Setup, and choose my .pdf printer as the default printer. Then I print the quilt to a .pdf and save it. Then I open the .pdf in Photoshop and save it as a .jpg.

Hey Peggi,

When you choose Export Image and you go to the next screen you can turn off outlines there. No need to go to PhotoShop. Isn't EQ7 the best? Don't know what I'd do without it!

Lynda

tdvxh 05-17-2015 04:05 AM

No more My Boutique. They just kind of incorporated it into Electric Quilt.

oksewglad 05-17-2015 06:40 AM

Looks like Peckish had fun playing in EQ....nice colorings...I too like to play in EQ and haven't in a while....

Peckish 05-17-2015 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by LyndaOH (Post 7196890)
Hey Peggi,

When you choose Export Image and you go to the next screen you can turn off outlines there. No need to go to PhotoShop. Isn't EQ7 the best? Don't know what I'd do without it!

Lynda

Hey!!! Wow, thanks for that, I had never paid attention to that box! Boy do I feel silly now. :o

mjhaess 05-18-2015 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 (Post 7192351)
Does this help??? This is why I LOVE EQ7!

That is awesome..Thanks...