Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Please adopt me! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/please-adopt-me-t110783.html)

ga447 03-27-2011 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by Jan in VA
If you're COOKING, I'm offering a home in the country among the cow pastures, sunsets, and quiet!!! Though I'm single, the two of us will be crowded as heck, but as I live in my studio, who cares?! We'll move outside on the porch or under the tree in great weather; come on over!

Jan in VA

I am leaving now, I will honk the horn. Nebraska license plate.

Aquarius 03-27-2011 03:41 AM

OOh, Jan in VA, that even sounds good to me. Love the country.

martyquilter 03-27-2011 03:52 AM

Well I think you have found lots of homes tocome to and lots of ideas for getting that fabric here... you guys have provided several chuckles this morning... what would we do without all you guys to help us on our way!!!...but I am sure he would bring you & your stash no matter what...but just in case you have lots of ideas to work from!!

Happy Tails 03-27-2011 03:54 AM

WOOOOHHOOOO I'm single too, so with your stash, my stash and pippa's stash, we wouldn't care about the price of fabric going up....hmmmm let's see, we could grow our own food, we could all sell our homes and buy a huge place with the most magnificant quilting rooms, lol (meaning we wouldn't have to work) and we'd have all the time in the world for quilting!!!!!!I'm in!!!!

Originally Posted by Jan in VA
If you're COOKING, I'm offering a home in the country among the cow pastures, sunsets, and quiet!!! Though I'm single, the two of us will be crowded as heck, but as I live in my studio, who cares?! We'll move outside on the porch or under the tree in great weather; come on over!

Jan in VA

justlooking 03-27-2011 03:54 AM

You can come to my house with your stuff.

Happy Tails 03-27-2011 03:57 AM

omg rofl lololol Quilters certainly are creative..lololol omg too funny!!!

Originally Posted by mimom
put them in a box and write tampons and pads on it, he'll never know cause he'll never bother to look. 8-)

Happy Tails 03-27-2011 04:03 AM

Jan in VA[/quote]

I am leaving now, I will honk the horn. Nebraska license plate.[/quote]

I'm the one with the Nova Scotia license plate (canada ya know)

jhoward 03-27-2011 04:05 AM

I'm inviting you to live in MN. The winters aren't always fun, but that gives reason to stay inside to quilt. I have a spare room!!! I really don't like to clean or cook...so a good trade....

uniquelynancy 03-27-2011 04:17 AM

You girls are too funny!!ROTF! Even my DH is enjoying this conversation! Thank goodness I don't have this problem but if I ever do I'll know exactly what to do!!

mjsylvstr 03-27-2011 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by pippa
This morning I had all the scraps on the table for sorting by colour. DH looks at the mess and says "You can't take it all with you when we move, you know"
Reply "If not, I'm not coming either."

So I am looking for someone to adopt me and give me a home with all my stash. In exchange I can offer cleaning, cooking (I make a mean lasagna) or baby sitting. Please? I can't live without my fabrics!

Pippa

OMG........he really didn't say that, now did he?

If he did, just one question.....

has he had a good meal since that statement?

mj