Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Projects bought and waiting.......... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/projects-bought-waiting-t168934.html)

Ann912 11-21-2011 01:33 AM

There are so many quilts I want to make..........I'm afraid to count them!

JeannieT 11-21-2011 03:35 AM

Now I don't feel so bad afetr seeing some of your confessions! It was my goal to have all my UFO's finished by year-end, so I could start all new stuff on Jan 1.....not going to happen, but I have made progress. Good luck to all of you finshing up those UFO's!!

deedum 11-21-2011 04:15 AM

Agreed. I am feeling much better now that I seen of the post on this subject. Makes me realize that is part of this whole addiction :) *giggles*

helenquilt 11-21-2011 06:43 AM

helenquilt

I could finish one by the time I could count unfinshed projects

EllenwoodGa 11-21-2011 07:32 AM

All true quilters are relatives. We all love quilting so much that we can't complete one project before we see another pattern that we must start. I have over 15 projects ready to start, all the fabric,pattern,rulers and threads are in a container wait on me. I'm presently working on 5 quilts that must be completed by Xmas. My sister just started quilting and she says all the time that she must complete one project before starting another, that she doesn't wont to be like me. What she doesn't understand is that this is my beloved hobby and I'm not on the clock at work, I'm retired and having fun.....SMILING

Shirls4sons 11-21-2011 08:04 AM

At this time I have about 15 quilts that I'm either working on or is cut out and waiting for me. I love it! There is so many more plans in my head of course. :) But I'm 75 years old so of course they will never all come to the cutting board. But it is fun to plan and dream about quilts, isn't it?

lillybeck 11-21-2011 10:10 AM

I though I was bad with 14 waiting.lol You all make me feel so much better about myself.

IBQLTN 11-21-2011 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by quiltinghere (Post 4697093)
I have LOT AND LOTS AND LOTS MORE projects and collections going that I can list but that would take too much time. I'm thinking No More Buying in 2012 and Lots More Completing in 2012.

Do they have an organization for people like us? UFO Anonymous? Quilters Anonymous?
How about "UFO CAT 2012" - UFOs Controlled And Tackled 2012" :)
Or "UFO TAC 2012 - UFOs Tackled and Completed 2012"
If you like it, I can start a thread, we can make a detailed list, and get these UFOs DONE!
Maybe we can have prizes each month :) (maybe send the 'winner' one of our UFOs that we don't want to finish :) LOL)

That sounds like a great idea! I'm willing ... I think ... unless it becomes too depressing ... or I find something new I want to start ... hummmm.

LOL

ManiacQuilter2 11-21-2011 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Sewflower (Post 4696161)
LOL Can't count that high.

ME TOO !!! I am really close to getting at least 4 done and out the door for charity !!!

babyboomerquilter 11-21-2011 04:57 PM

I have way too many things started, then I see something else I want to to, and the list keeps getting longer and longer!