Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   QNNtv anyone? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/qnntv-anyone-t265196.html)

Pudge 05-16-2015 05:05 AM

Got it, thanks.

mengler 05-16-2015 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by Rose S. (Post 7195718)
I wondered if anyone else got the email about the QNNtv makeover and did you notice the price to have access to all the videos? I could hardly justify spending $24 for a year of it. It is now $69.99 for a year for access to all the videos. They do now have Quilting Arts on now. I would have subscribed at $25 or $$30 for a year with that, but before I had joined for a year, and I just did not watch that many videos. Now with Quilting Arts I would love to join, but just not sure it would be worth that much money. If anyone hears of a deal on this, please let me know....I would be interested.

I joined when there was a 12 special. It was pretty good for 12. There is an "automatic" renewal you have to watch for. I email them immediately and request removal of the auto renewal because I won't remember to cx when the year is up. Then I wait for another 12 dollar option. I won't pay more than that. I don't use it enough. I remember when the F and P shows were all free. You could binge watch old shows for hours. I can do without unless it's 12 dollars. (Max -Burke VA)

carolynjo 05-16-2015 05:35 AM

I subscribe to 1 quilt mag and utilize my local library. I rarely use utube.

Sallyflymi 05-16-2015 07:26 AM

I have bought this last year. Not worth the price. I find that I am not using it. To many free ones to watch on you tube.

Rose Marie 05-16-2015 07:33 AM

Im glad I got to see all the old videos when it was free.
No way will I pay for it.

katiebear1 05-16-2015 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Stitchnripper (Post 7195972)
for me there are too many free things. Eleanor Burns shows are all free. Nancy Zieman's shows are free and she does do some quilting. Leah Day's videos are free. And then there is "the you-tube".

I agree. YouTube is a great source Lots of free stuff.

crafty pat 05-16-2015 10:10 AM

I joined years ago and stayed for sometime before I realized I just was not using it enough to pay for it. By the time I answer my messages from family and friends and spend time here on the board I have to get off if I want any quilting time. There is so much free to watch when I find the time and some are much better than what I found there.

Geri B 05-16-2015 11:26 AM

Wow that is quite a jump in price...I did not want to join at the original, now for sure no way.......wonder how many will subscribe to that! To much no cost/ little cost info available....
And it was said fabric is going to go up AGAIN! That's going to be a definite killer.......

madamekelly 05-16-2015 11:31 AM

I subscribed when it was new and only $12. Never watched it, let it go. Too many free on the 'net.

sewvic 05-16-2015 11:42 AM

Quilting Arts is a public television (PBS) program. Perhaps, going to their website would provide a link to watch the program free. Not sure about this, just a hunch. $70 a year is way out of reach for me. I will have to drop my subscription when it runs out.