Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Quality Fabric (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quality-fabric-t201908.html)

DixieLee 10-01-2012 10:54 AM

I have bought several things from them including kits, fabric, thread. All has been exceptional. And they have good deals on shipping which is REALLY important to me - I hate shipping charges.

Central Ohio Quilter 10-01-2012 07:47 PM

I love CT fabric! I think it has a very nice feel to it. Good quality!

chislett 10-02-2012 02:54 AM

I love Connecting Threads and the fact that they have their fabric color coordinated. Their customer service is excellent. Missouri Star Quilt Company is amazing as well.

gramacheri 10-02-2012 03:39 AM

My favorite on-line quilt fabric shop!

Debbie C 10-02-2012 04:44 AM

To my surprise, I just received their catalogue in the mail. I don't know how I got on their mailing list, but I am definitely not unhappy about it!!

llweezie 10-02-2012 04:51 AM

I really like the www.thousandsofbolts.com I use it a lot ! Good service and fabric !

lfstamper 10-02-2012 04:54 AM

I guess I am odd woman out. Compared to LQS, I find their quality lacking. Just my HO. Their fabric is thinner than most and has a shiny feel to it. At least we all have places to pick from.

Jingle 10-02-2012 04:59 AM

Connecting Threads has very good quality fabrics. I use their thread too. If buying in a store, I go by the feel. I rarely give more than $6.00 a yard. I have given away most of my quilts and just can't spend alot of money for fabric. I doubt most would know the difference or care.

NanaBeez 10-02-2012 05:04 AM

I love Connecting Threads. Even though the selection isn't huge it is coordinated. I have been on both Thousandbolt site and $5/yard one but they take a lot of time a look through and the selection seems to be odds and ends. I am really fabric series and if I find something I can't live without, I will buy with Fat Quarter Shop. Part of my buying experience online has to do with how easily I can navigate the site. If I'm really for some bargains on individual fabrics, I watch my JoAnn's ads. I also watch CT clearance section, you can get some great deals.

calicocat 10-02-2012 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by momabridges (Post 5551574)
Sometimes I just cannot afford quilt shop fabric so in my endeavors to find quality fabric at a lower price I tryed Connecting Threads. They do not have a large collection but the fabric is wonderful. Even the lady who does my quilting commented on the weight and beauty of their fabric. Their prices are around $6.00 a yard and is well worth looking into. Google Connecting Threads and give it a look-see. Happy quilting!!

Right now at eveningstardesigns.com she is sellin out of her quilting fabric. The fabric is $4.00 and $3.00 per yard. She is also discounting that price for a limited time by 10%. This is Northcott and Benatrex, Hoffman and other fine quilting fabrics. I have bought many many yards and have been please with all of it.

Good luck