Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   QUESTION ABOUT QUILT FOR KIDS! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/question-about-quilt-kids-t28196.html)

Edie 11-05-2009 03:50 AM

If I ordered a quilt (which I did), received it, made the quilt, plus one, sent it back, can I order another one to make? Or, are you only given one shot and have to make the rest of them out of your stash! Are you allowed to copy the pattern because they say to send it back! I am asking this because if I can't get another one, I have to copy the pattern so I can make my own to send. Got that?????? Hey, it's early and daylight savings time is over - and I have gained an hour but I wake up an hour early! I would really like to continue this! Make it part of my daily routine - put together a Quilt for Kids! I would like to be able to re-order because the fabric is so colorful and so kid-oriented! I hope they let me!

Thanks! Edie

Up North 11-05-2009 04:14 AM

You can print the pattern off of the link there are several patterns there. I don't know about getting more kits but it is worth a try.

Edie 11-05-2009 04:22 AM

Thanks, Iam going to try. I have a lot of coals in the fire and I do want to do this. My husband has had two bouts with cancer since 1985 (Leukemia and Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) and I would like to do something for the kids - they don't understand it like an adult does - and even then adults don't understand :( . My husband has one more catscan in March and if all is well, he will be considered cured. Thank God! What I wanted to do is make one from Downy and then make one of my own (with as lively a fabric as a 71 year old broad has in her stash) and then send two at a time. I want to do my QOV's also. So much to do!

Again, thanks for your help!

Edie

sdparent 11-05-2009 04:24 AM

Edie
You can download the instructions for all of their quilt on their web site, I could not see anything about ordering more than on quilt kit but there is a contact phone number and email for questions.

Edie 11-05-2009 04:39 AM

Thanks so much! Really appreciate your help! This is becoming a goal with me now. I would like to see how many I can make and get to them. That happens to me now and again. I love goals!!!!!!!

Edie

sdparent 11-05-2009 05:12 AM

One year I made 48 quilts for ABC Quilts same type of program without the supply of materials. What a great thing you are doing.

Cresha 11-05-2009 06:26 AM

Yes you can order more kits. I have sent two back and have two more here now that are almost finished. Just go back to the site and order another one,

Edie 11-05-2009 07:12 AM

Thanks! I am going to do that right now! Edie

zennia 11-05-2009 01:24 PM

Good. I am going to oeder another one. I enjoyed making mine.

Pinkiris 11-05-2009 01:54 PM

When I signed up on the website , I told them that I was able to do two if that was allowed. I figured that if you could include a group of names, then they wouldn't mind if I did two. They must have thought that it was a good idea because I had my 2 kits in about 5 days! What cute focus fabrics they sent--rubber duckies and robots!

I haven't started the quilts yet, but I'm a little concerned about using their pre-cut pieces that haven't been washed. They seem too small to prewash. Anybody else have this concern/problem?

Sue