Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Quilters Amaze Me (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quilters-amaze-me-t227950.html)

mimi=17 08-16-2013 04:41 AM

YOU have ansers we have questions :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: THANKS ......

quiltyjax 08-16-2013 05:32 AM

Absolutely agree with you tuckyquilter. It's an amazing board full of generous and supportive people.

IshtarsMom 08-16-2013 05:42 AM

Agree with all of the above....One other thing that is so good besides the "you can do it" and informational support is the shared sense of humor when things so wrong...

Calran 08-16-2013 05:53 AM

This board is wonderful!

jamsbuying 08-16-2013 06:35 AM

Totally Totally Agree!!

katesnanna 08-16-2013 06:43 AM

Quilters amaze me

2 Attachment(s)
A picture paints a thousand words...so they say.

oldtnquiltinglady 08-16-2013 06:43 AM

My first "read" when I turn on my computer to get my day started---wonderful news, ideas, and thoughts to get me going, and out of a funk, if I have managed to let one sneak in on me.....

In case you TN, IN, KY, and maybe WV and OH, ladies are looking for a fun thing to do the last weekend of the month, QSC Expos has a great looking "Paducah type thing" going for Aug 30-31 thru Sep 1 in Louisville, KY. I found it on line last week, and my sister and I were lucky enough to get tickets and a room at the Crowne Plaza; so we'll be there and joining a Gammill class on Sunday afternoon. Can't hardly wait.....

oldtnquiltinglady 08-16-2013 06:44 AM

My first "read" when I turn on my computer to get my day started---wonderful news, ideas, and thoughts to get me going, and out of a funk, if I have managed to let one sneak in on me.....

In case you TN, IN, KY, and maybe WV and OH, ladies are looking for a fun thing to do the last weekend of the month, QSC Expos has a great looking "Paducah type thing" going for Aug 30-31 thru Sep 1 in Louisville, KY. I found it on line last week, and my sister and I were lucky enough to get tickets and a room at the Crowne Plaza; so we'll be there and joining a Gammill class on Sunday afternoon. Can't hardly wait.....

BrendaK 08-16-2013 06:54 AM

Not many of my friends quilt so sometimes I feel that I am by myself. Then............I turn on my computer and there you all are my quilting family. I wish that I could meet you all and give a big hug for all the help I have gotten from this board. Thanks to all of you. HUGS and blessings to you all. BrendaK

crafty pat 08-16-2013 07:46 AM

I have been sewing and quilting for more years than I like to count. I had my ways of doing things that got things done well for me, however after I came on the board and started trying some of the tips and new ways some of you did things I found the different ways made quilting much easier and better. I have learned a lot here. All of you here are so ready to help and support each other, it is such a wonderful place to be.