Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   The Quilter's Message Board is Like a Party Line of Friends (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quilters-message-board-like-party-line-friends-t159585.html)

A1penny 10-11-2011 02:30 PM

I absolutely LOVE the QB. Quilters are such great people, so friendly, so encouraging, so informative, so helpful.......! I feel so lucky to have found this wonderful group of "quilt friends" from all over the world.

Rhaorth 10-11-2011 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by A1penny
I absolutely LOVE the QB. Quilters are such great people, so friendly, so encouraging, so informative, so helpful.......! I feel so lucky to have found this wonderful group of "quilt friends" from all over the world.

very well said, totally agree

sandrabrueggeman 10-12-2011 03:35 AM

This board is fabulous, I consider all of as a friend, Yes, it is the first thing I do in the morning.

psychonurse 10-12-2011 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by johnnietate1225
When I open my e-mail each morning and see my message from the Quilting Board, it is like receiving messages from several of my friends at one time - kind of like being on a Party Line with friends.

I love the great posts of information and encouragement each of you give each other!

Thank you friends.

I tell DH I am going to talk to my imaginary friends, and he knows what i am referring to.

LindaM49 10-12-2011 04:08 AM

I couldn't agree more with all of you. Just like now...here I am an hour later...3rd cup of coffee and still in pjs and robe. I promised myself I would spend the day working on my Christmas wallhanging because I have nothing pressing to do today. But I have a good excuse to be lazy right now...it's dreary and raining here today.

I have found such great information here on internet fabric sites, the fact that I want to buy a new machine next spring so enjoy reading all the pros and cons, plus finding out that even some of the pros run into a problem once in a while. Oh...and the quilting and sewing supplies that are mentioned...just like the JT Shape Cut Plus. I NEED one of those.

So I appreciate the caring and sharing of everyone here. Some day I hope maybe I will be able to help someone who is new to all of this.

Anna O 10-12-2011 04:10 AM

This is the most awesome board, for sure.

franc36 10-12-2011 04:18 AM

I love this board! Readiing the messages is the first thing I do in the mornings. I'd probably get more quilting done if I didn't spend so much time here; but then, look at all I'd miss. I've learned so much from all of you. Thanks to everyone who posts here.

bobbie1 10-12-2011 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by blueangel
A wonderful nplace, It starts my day.

Exactly!! :D

Olivia's Grammy 10-12-2011 04:19 AM

Getting ready for my 3rd cup of tea while checking out what my "friends" are up to.

catladyquilts 10-12-2011 04:41 AM

I love seeing all the projects that you are all working on and all the comments and questions.
it's always my favorite e-mail of the day