Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   The reason I have a disorganized fabric stash... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/reason-i-have-disorganized-fabric-stash-t44061.html)

wildyard 04-27-2010 10:47 AM

And that's MY story and I'm sticking to it!!

amma 04-27-2010 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by wildyard
I am a kind and caring person and I never want my friends and family to feel badly about themselves. In fact, I always want them to be able to look at my stash (or kitchen or livingroom, etc.) and be able to feel GOOD about themselves. I want them to be able to think, "Wow, I thought my stash (home) was a mess, but compared to this, I'm doing great!". This is a sacrifice I gladly make for my friends and family because I care about them so very much.

What a GREAT friend you are :D:D:D (((HUGS))) Thank you!!! :D:D:D However, I think mine would make YOU feel better LMBO

Mamagus 04-27-2010 11:01 AM

I am a kind and caring person and I never want my friends and family to feel badly about themselves. In fact, I always want them to be able to look at my stash (or kitchen or livingroom, etc.) and be able to feel GOOD about themselves. I want them to be able to think, "Wow, I thought my stash (home) was a mess, but compared to this, I'm doing great!". This is a sacrifice I gladly make for my friends and family because I care about them so very much.

Love it!

granniebj 04-27-2010 11:22 AM

I only have one half empty bin. There is one more that I have been throwing denuim in as the guys donate their jeans. Thats about it....!

cjomomma 04-27-2010 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by granniebj
I only have one half empty bin. There is one more that I have been throwing denuim in as the guys donate their jeans. Thats about it....!

Just wait til that fabric bug hits and all you want to buy, buy, buy. :thumbup:

quiltluvr 04-27-2010 11:28 AM

Just makes it easier to get more, knowing it can fit in some nook or crannie somewhere.

littlehud 04-29-2010 06:02 AM

You are so funny. I'm using your excuse for my fabric being the way it is.

debbieumphress 04-29-2010 06:39 AM

I clean my sewing room, line the fbarics up just fine, assort by color, etc. I have bins,baskets, three walls of shelves away from the sun, an 18 x 18 ft roonabd how nice,.......oops then I have to pull fabrics for a project, fabrics for a swap, tops for Project Linus nad Quilt for Kids, then retreats, sewing bees.....and Wallah....back to "can;t find the table, have to climb over the fabric on the floor, now where was that????/It's all a vicious cycle. But when I go to clean again, it's like "here it is", Forgot I had that. Kind of keeps the stash in your mind. LOL
Neat quilters have too much time on their hands.

Ditter43 04-29-2010 06:46 AM

:thumbup: amen sister!!

Ditter