Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Round Robin - UP and RUNNING!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/round-robin-up-running-t6017.html)

tlrnhi 05-07-2008 02:19 AM

I MISPLACED MY SQUARE!! UGH!!
Now I am in the process of taking the leftover pieces I have from the screwup and making a new one. :(

vicki reno 05-07-2008 03:02 AM

I am approaching th finish line and starting to panic! I have machine stitching left on 24 leaves and machine stitching on several other pieces as well. Hope I get time this weekend to do it. If that wasn't stressful enough, we are in the middle of a kitchen renovation!

tlrnhi 05-07-2008 03:20 AM

I need to just get back in my room and finish this second one. Once that is done and in the mail in the morning I KNOW I will find the first one.

tlrnhi 05-07-2008 05:45 AM

Alrighty!
Second square is now done. It's with the rest of the packages I have going out in the mornning.
WIll post when I get back from post office.

QuiltingTurtle 05-07-2008 07:39 AM

just a check in. My package should be in the mail by Friday. I will post when it is out definite. Can't wait to work on the first border.

tlrnhi 05-07-2008 05:00 PM

My square went out.

Barbsbus...It's on it's way to you! If you need to square it a bit more, go ahead. I made it quickly last night since I misplaced the first one

tlrnhi 05-08-2008 03:13 PM

Ok, as I'm sitting here trying to make a list of everything that I need to do and checking off things that I have done, it occured to me that I might have forgotten to do something with the square I sent out.

I sent it out to Barbsbus, she was under my name.
I included a square in there for all to sign.
Was I to do anything else????

barbsbus 05-08-2008 03:28 PM

I'm looking forward to getting it. Just got back from Oregon. Had to go up and run errands for my mother but was able to work on my square. I started a basket with scrappy flowers. I hope to get into the mail to Dawn on Monday. Have to take DH to a bunch of doctor appointments on Friday and will be able to get to the post office on Monday. I am going to leave room in the basket to make more flowers after I see what the borders look like and will be asking for scrapes of material from the borders if anyone has a few pieces left over. I plan to make a variety of flowers. So far I made a few with yo yo's and embrodery thread.

tlrnhi 05-08-2008 03:31 PM

I'll be glad to include scraps for ya. Might include even more than just scraps! :)

Cordelia 05-08-2008 06:13 PM

Mareliba's center block arrived in the post today.

WOW! The picture didn't do it justice! I just sat and stared at it. I'm going to have to do some thinking.

As I was sewing busily along, my sewing machine made a loud bang noise and seized up!

Oh, no!

My mom's got three other sewing machines, but I'm used to working on mine. If mine has to go into the shop, I'm going to be a little "off" center myself.

Anyhow, just thought I'd let you know I have your beautiful square and will get busy on it.