Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Round Robin - UP and RUNNING!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/round-robin-up-running-t6017.html)

Harmony 04-15-2008 05:53 AM

Sure hope you guys post pics so we can see what you've come up with!

imaquilter 04-15-2008 08:24 AM

Instructions have been emailed to participants.

I am awaiting an email addy from littlehud and some mailing addresses and phone numbers from some participants as well. Check your PM box and your personal email. If you have not sent your addy and phone number to me, please do so ASAP.

Here we go ladies! Get to work on those centers! Post pics of them when you complete them! Can't wait to see!!! :P

QuiltingTurtle 04-15-2008 08:49 AM

This is so exciting. I had some ideas...lol but I keep changing my mind. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

Quilting Aggi 04-15-2008 09:31 AM

I haven't done one of those in YEARS!!! I had to stop a few years ago when I returned back to university full time.. I have since finished all that and out in the workforce the last 2 1/2 years.... I would love to get back into doing one again.

imaquilter 04-26-2008 07:36 AM

okay ladies....I have 3 spots still open.

Is there anyone else interested in the Round Robin? You would have to have a center ready to ship by May 15th.

If you are interested, let me know by sending a PM with your personal email addy and I will forward you the complete instructions.

tlrnhi 04-26-2008 07:41 AM

Come on! 3 more, this will be fun!!!

GMarie 04-26-2008 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by imaquilter
okay ladies....I have 3 spots still open.

Is there anyone else interested in the Round Robin? You would have to have a center ready to ship by May 15th.

If you are interested, let me know by sending a PM with your personal email addy and I will forward you the complete instructions.

Count me in next time - summer is just too busy for us. :(

ShellyQ 04-26-2008 12:46 PM

I just wanted to say that I have been involved in a couple of these locally and had alot of fun :thumbup: . They can be a great learning experiance as you get to play with colours and patterns that you might not necessarialy normally use :P . I really enjoyed the challenge of coming up with a border that would work with what was already in the quilt. Unfortunately as I am international, it wouldn't be fair on other's for me to be involved in this one, re: postage costs and time lags for post :cry: . so I just wanted to say to other's that if you can find a bit of spare time and make the commitment, the experiance is well worth it :D .

imaquilter 04-28-2008 07:09 AM

Okay everyone!

I have emailed you the participant list.

Don't forget to post anytime you mail out your center or borders and post again when you have received them.

This is going to be so much fun!

Post pics of all your centers before you mail them-we can't wait to see them!

sewhappy 04-28-2008 11:44 AM

OK! I'm ready! Bring it on!