Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Round the Rows (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/round-rows-t129126.html)

Ripped on Scotch 07-26-2011 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
i'M GOING TO BE GONE FOR THE WEEKEND AGAIN. My husband has cataract surgery tomorrow on his right eye. Doctor on Thursday and then I;m taking him to the cottage until Sunday,

ROS have you gotten my package yet? I don't want to send the next one until I know that I did everything right. Kathi

Its normally about 2 weeks to get here so I should get it on Thrusday or Friday this week...which is good because Monday is a Stat holiday so I can work on it. If you want to mail the next set you can as it will also take 2 weeks for here. I'll let you know as soon as I get it.

materialgrl 07-26-2011 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
I would just like you all to know I moved everything back into my sewing room. and during the moving process I found the labels from VirtualBernies round last time. Hurray!

I was sure it would show up,at least thats the way it works at my house,I put it some where it won't be hard to find or forgotten ,and then can't remember where I put it. LOL

Ripped on Scotch 07-26-2011 09:19 AM

it was in a different bag then I thought it was.... but it's in the mail and off to Bernie so we are all set now!

materialgrl 07-26-2011 09:19 AM

Shayemema, I got your blocks yesterday, I will have to think about whats next, that is civil war right?

JudyG 07-26-2011 09:25 AM

i'M GOING TO BE GONE FOR THE WEEKEND AGAIN. My husband has cataract surgery tomorrow on his right eye. Doctor on Thursday and then I;m taking him to the cottage until Sunday, Kathi

Good luck to your hubby with his surgery. Mine had it done on both eyes last summer and was soooo glad he did. He doesn't even have to wear glasses now.

JudyG 07-26-2011 09:26 AM

I would just like you all to know I moved everything back into my sewing room. and during the moving process I found the labels from VirtualBernies round last time. Hurray!

Bet it's nice to have your sewing room back. I would be lost without my woman cave. Glad you foud the label for Bernie's quilt. She will be happy to have that.

Ripped on Scotch 07-26-2011 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by JudyG

Bet it's nice to have your sewing room back. I would be lost without my woman cave. Glad you foud the label for Bernie's quilt. She will be happy to have that.

I was in there all night last night! but I have all my jelly roll strips together for a lap quilt I'm making. Now to finish that up, shouldn't take long.

Which reminds me I have to add the borders on last years Row robin so I can quilt that one up too. That to do list is never ending!

MISHNJIM 07-26-2011 02:45 PM

That's fine Kathy...I'll keep an eye out for the package.

Belles.hold 07-27-2011 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Kathy N
I also finished Belle's 2nd row today. I stuck with the Blues and Embroidered blocks. I'm not going to sew the two rows together just in case the next person wants to do pieced blocks. Then they can alternate the embroidered blocks. Its going to be so pretty with all the shades of blue! A true Blue Rhapsody!

Nancy, there is absolutely NOTHING shabby about your sweet blocks. I appreciate your sending MishnJim the two rows separately. Perhaps she will insert a patchwork row between them which should highlight all the rows.

ROS, I still haven't received your row, but I guess the mail takes longer from and to Canada. I will patiently await your beautiful row. Belles

Belles.hold 07-27-2011 05:50 PM

i'M GOING TO BE GONE FOR THE WEEKEND AGAIN. My husband has cataract surgery tomorrow on his right eye. Doctor on Thursday and then I;m taking him to the cottage until Sunday,

Good luck to your DH. Five of my friends recently had cataract surgery and they were all very successful. They see better and their quilts are brighter! In fact, although I don't have cataracts I envy them their success......only kidding! Belles