Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Round the Rows (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/round-rows-t129126.html)

Ripped on Scotch 07-27-2011 06:26 PM

Its normally 2 weeks for stuff to get here... but only 4 days to send out... got to love Customs!

MISHNJIM 07-27-2011 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Belles

Originally Posted by Kathy N
I also finished Belle's 2nd row today. I stuck with the Blues and Embroidered blocks. I'm not going to sew the two rows together just in case the next person wants to do pieced blocks. Then they can alternate the embroidered blocks. Its going to be so pretty with all the shades of blue! A true Blue Rhapsody!

Nancy, there is absolutely NOTHING shabby about your sweet blocks. I appreciate your sending MishnJim the two rows separately. Perhaps she will insert a patchwork row between them which should highlight all the rows.

ROS, I still haven't received your row, but I guess the mail takes longer from and to Canada. I will patiently await your beautiful row. Belles

I got the HINT Belles...LOL :0)

Ripped on Scotch 07-28-2011 07:56 AM

ROS, I still haven't received your row, but I guess the mail takes longer from and to Canada. I will patiently await your beautiful row. Belles

I got the row today! Well maybe yesterday I didn't check out the mail yesterday.

babyquiltlady 07-28-2011 08:01 AM

Wow! Judy your work is SEW beautiful.
When you get row #2 done, please post it!

Belles.hold 07-28-2011 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM

Originally Posted by Kathy N
I also finished Belle's 2nd row today. I stuck with the Blues and Embroidered blocks. I'm not going to sew the two rows together just in case the next person wants to do pieced blocks. Then they can alternate the embroidered blocks. Its going to be so pretty with all the shades of blue! A true Blue Rhapsody!

Nancy, there is absolutely NOTHING shabby about your sweet blocks. I appreciate your sending MishnJim the two rows separately. Perhaps she will insert a patchwork row between them which should highlight all the row. Belles

I got the HINT Belles...LOL :0)

Boy, oh Boy, you're clever! I thought I was being sooooo subtle. But you must admit, it will look great! Belles

MISHNJIM 07-31-2011 12:00 PM

LOL...Yes, it will. And I did get both the packages in the mail on Saturday. So, now I feel behind just because I have 3 swaps that I'm in. But that's okay, I'll get them done. They are so pretty!!!

JudyG 08-06-2011 06:20 AM

It's been awfully quiet here I though I wasn't getting notices for this thread so had to check. Hope everyone is busy putting their rows together. Just over a week til mailing. Mish's row will be in the mail on Monday to Shaysmema. I love just before mailing time because we get to see so many pictures.

Ripped on Scotch 08-06-2011 07:09 AM

I'm working on finishing mine up as soon as I pull myself away from this site!

MISHNJIM 08-07-2011 03:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finally got KathyN's row done today. I really love the colors she picked out.

KathyN's Row 2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]238086[/ATTACH]

JudyG 08-07-2011 04:47 PM

Pretty, pretty, pretty, Mish.