Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Row Round Robin Christmas Theme for 2009! Groups Assigned see page 8 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/row-round-robin-christmas-theme-2009-groups-assigned-see-page-8-a-t13162.html)

MsSage 12-22-2008 05:46 AM

You didnt try the needle threader???????????
OMGAWD that was the first thing I did on my machine ( not as fancy as yours)
David was laughing at me reading the manual and went over without pluggin it in to try it out :shock: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elizabeth A. 12-22-2008 11:17 AM

;) I'd read that it could cause trouble with the thread and the something... could break it if.... etc so I just let it be. :)

Elizabeth A. 12-22-2008 04:12 PM

This is it! These are the Groups! :) I'll be sharing addresses as needed after Christmas. For your reference the person under your name is the person you will be mailing to. If you are listed as the last person in your group you will be mailing to the person at the top of the group. :)

To kick things off (and stall fate into keeping me out of the hospital!) I am assigning the groups right now. Feel free to look over the information. The last day to make changes will be Christmas day that way there will be plenty of time to hit the sales if anyone would like to.
Our groups are:

Our Head Cheerleader: able to make entire quilts out of small bits of fabric Sandpat!

Our large quilt group:

Margie Theme - General Christmas Row Size 72"x12” If creating blocks 5 - 12" blocks

2 doods Theme - Christmas with Santa - Scrapy Christmas fabrics...Reds and white and all Christmas colors as accents. Blues, greens, gold, plaids okay Row Size 72”x12” If creating blocks 6 - 12" blocks

purplemem Theme - Traditional Elegant Christmas Row Size 72”X12” If creating blocks 6 - 12" blocks

Elizabeth A. Theme - Christmas Hope Row Size 72”X12” If creating blocks 6 - 12" blocks

mrsj82 Theme – Winter Quilt - Some Forest Green please 84”X12” If creating blocks 7 - 14" blocks

LoriJ Theme – Winter Wonderland 84”X12” If creating blocks 7 - 14" blocks

The Mini-Minis Quilt Group:

Barbsbus Theme – Snowman whimsy and pretty Row Size 30”Xquilters choice” Make your Row however wide you would like just as long as it is 30” long.

MsSage Theme – Winter Cats and Dogs – please no christmas Row Size 30”Xquilters choice” Make your Row however wide you would like just as long as it is 30” long.

sewjoyce Theme – Christmas Cats Row Size 40”X8” If creating blocks 5 - 8" blocks

scrap_lover09 Theme – Snowflakes and snowmen blue and white Row Size 45”X12”

collettakay Theme – Decorating the Tree Row Size 45”X12”

Last but never Least Our Middle of the Road Minis!

mgrhs Theme – Snowmen Row Size 48”X12” If creating blocks 4 – 12” blocks

janw Theme – Christmas trees, oranments, etc.red, green, yellow, and blue Row Size 48”X12” If creating blocks 4 – 12” blocks

Ruth Camp Theme – Christmas -Each Row a different color prints and solids okay Row Size 48”X12” If creating blocks 4 – 12” blocks

zyxquilts Theme – Christmas Fun (prints) Santas & snowmen & penguins Row Size 54”X45” If creating blocks 6 – 9” blocks

babeegirl Theme – Visions of Sugar Plums Row Size 48"X12" If creating blocks 4 -12" blocks

sandpat 12-22-2008 04:18 PM

WHooopeeeee! And here we go girls! I'm all ready to see some really cute, some really pretty and some knock your eyeballs out rows coming from these groups! I'm soo excited and Elizabeth got everyone started already by showing her row off. SOooo pretty!

Elizabeth A. 12-26-2008 07:41 AM

I've updated the to be determined info and will be sending out your mailing info soon. :)

sandpat 12-26-2008 07:57 AM

Elizabeth, I've been soooo worried...are you at home??? How was the DR. visit??

Elizabeth A. 12-26-2008 08:02 AM

Oh Sandpat it was terrible nasty! I don't really want to get into all the details, but after I vented to DH about it, he told me he'd seen TOE NAILS spread all over the floor of the exam room!!!!

I'm working on getting all my papers together and will be looking to set up a second opinion. :roll: Can't win for losing.

mrsj82 12-27-2008 04:36 AM

I'm so excited to get started on this! I cannot believe Christmas is over already...but wheeeee!!!

When do we need to have our rows done and mailed out by? *I can't ever remember!*

Elizabeth A. 12-27-2008 05:04 AM

Our mailing deadlines are as follows:

First Row Jan. 31, 2009

Second Row Feb. 29, 2009

Third Row March 31, 2009

Fourth Row April 30, 2009

Fifth Row May 31, 2009 Our Minis will be done here!

Sixth Row Jun 30, 2009

The easiest way to remember is that no matter what month the mailing deadline will always be the last day of the month for this Row Robin. :)

Elizabeth A. 12-27-2008 08:41 AM

I have sent out all the addresses this morning YIPPIE! Look for them in your PM Boxes.

If I messed up or my mind wandered and something isn't right, let me know. If you missplace your information, I have it at my fingertips, so don't hesitate to pop me a PM.