Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   To See If Anybody is Interested - US and International Round Robin III (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/see-if-anybody-interested-us-international-round-robin-iii-t54331.html)

Carsey 07-20-2010 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by susiequilt
Here is the sign up for the IRRII which is almost finished. You might find this info useful to read until the instructions are put out for this years IRR.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-22682-1.htm

This is in the RR II and if we are going to follow their dates, here they are with the exception of the centers mailing date, ours being: "September 15, 2010 is the due date for our centers.."

Round Size Mailing Date

Centers Owners discretion OCT 15, 2009

Per posted rules

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Round 1 3” , Finished DEC 1, 2009

Round 2 5”, Finished FEB 15, 2010

Round 3 6” Finished APRIL 15, 2010

Round 4 7” Finished JUNE 15, 2010

Round 5 8” Finished AUG. 15, 2010

vovoa 07-20-2010 03:27 PM

Are you sure that's right. I thought if we mailed the centers Sept. 15 the first round would be mailed Nov. 15.

sandpat 07-20-2010 04:33 PM

You ladies are excited aren't you???? :lol: :lol: Why don't you give Terri a little bit of time to figure this out and then I'm sure she will post every detail that you all need. At this point...all you really need to know is this-

Make your center whatever size you would like up to 24"..
Your 1st mail date will be September 15th....

Please slow down, take a breath and give Terri an opportunity to figure out the best way to set this up for you all. This thread was really just to see if there was interest in the activity. She will be posting a sign up thread later...and then...she will figure out the groups and post all the detailed instructions.

Carsey 07-20-2010 04:45 PM

I'm sorry, Sandpat. You are right. I don't mean to rush her. Thanks for calming me down!!

sandpat 07-20-2010 04:50 PM

Its fine Carsey...we all get excited but there is a lot of work to set this up and it does take time (I did it last year so I know). Terri already told us that she has some commitments for the next few weeks that keep her from starting. Also...IRR2 has not finished and won't until August 15...this one can't start until that one is over...so, just smile, take your time and enjoy working on your center and you'll get all the other details soon.

As they say...Patience my friend, patience... :lol: :lol:

Lori L 07-20-2010 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
You ladies are excited aren't you???? :lol: :lol: Why don't you give Terri a little bit of time to figure this out and then I'm sure she will post every detail that you all need. At this point...all you really need to know is this-

Make your center whatever size you would like up to 24"..
Your 1st mail date will be September 15th....

Please slow down, take a breath and give Terri an opportunity to figure out the best way to set this up for you all. This thread was really just to see if there was interest in the activity. She will be posting a sign up thread later...and then...she will figure out the groups and post all the detailed instructions.

hahaha :) I feel like we are all like little kids on xmas morning "can I open a present now, can I, can I, huh huh huh???" We really do need to take a deep breath and stop reacting to every thread posted.......just really hard.....this is soooo exciting!

maryb119 07-20-2010 05:32 PM

I am soooo looking forward to this!!!

M.I.Late 07-20-2010 05:42 PM

I am so in! Will be moving next month and will have to put in an address change, but am looking forward to participating. Have looked at past RR's and wow are they impressive! I'm so ready! Will watch for details.

bookworm 07-20-2010 06:58 PM

I'm going to put together my center tomorrow night. I can't wait to see everyone's centers :) I've never done something like this before.

tlrnhi 07-21-2010 05:26 AM

Thanks Patti.
I was just ready to post what you posted.

Ladies, don't get ahead of yourselves. Just do your centers and don't worry about mailing dates and whatnot. You all know that the first date to mail will be Sept 15th, so that gives you a deadline to get the center done.