Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   To See If Anybody is Interested - US and International Round Robin III (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/see-if-anybody-interested-us-international-round-robin-iii-t54331.html)

lindyline 08-08-2010 06:32 AM

DorrellAnn, what an interesting centre. They are all so different. I like yours, it has intersting possibilities.
Actually, I really hope I get to play with yours, have lots of interesting ideas.

jackiesmith 08-08-2010 06:33 AM

Is the material washed or unwashed? I know this is a great controversy so I want to make sure I do it the right way?

lindyline 08-08-2010 06:41 AM

Washed, read 1st page, rules.

cbridges22 08-08-2010 08:05 AM

Thank you for the info.I have a great postmaster where I live who will help me do it the cheapest way possible.So I would love to be on the international swap part.Does that make sense?

maryb119 08-08-2010 08:49 AM

Looks like some great centers are comming!! I can't wait to get started.

Leota 08-08-2010 08:16 PM

Ok, I think I know that Aug 15th is closing date right? Sept 15 is shipping date of centers.
WHEN do we get our groups?

lindyline 08-08-2010 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
Ok, I think I know that Aug 15th is closing date right? Sept 15 is shipping date of centers.

After Aug 15th, and before Sept 15th, is my guess.
I think this is to teach us all to be patient. Not one of my strong points. I'm more of an immediate person. Want to do it, want to do it NOW!

tlrnhi 08-08-2010 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

I'm working on it right now.
Still waiting for some to sign up.
I SHOULD have the groups e-mailed to everyone the last week of the month.
But, work on your centers so you will have them ready to mail on the 15th. If you already have them done....put them in the envelope ready to be mailed.
Right now we have 101 people signed up. NO, not all 101 are participating, just 101 names that have posted interest. If everyone signs up that said they were going to, there will be 17 groups. I have a few people who are wanting to do 2 centers, but at the moment, I am not allowing it only because it's hard to keep up with 2 centers. Ask me how I know this? So, I have 10 names of those that are wanting to do 2, but took them on a first come, first serve basis. I'm pretty sure that all 10 people WILL NOT be able to do 2 centers, I think I will most likely only need 3 or 4, which I have already. Those people are just standing by.

Maybe1day 08-09-2010 12:12 AM

Oh gosh, time is marching on . I had hoped to have started my centre by now but it isn't happening (not that I am worried yet) :lol: I have something in mind but just can't find what I am looking for, darn it! Might have to change my design/ideas if I don't find what I am looking for real soon.

Maybe1day

Daysiedoolittle 08-09-2010 12:37 AM

Yes please sign me up! Live in England and on school holidays at present. That will give me something exciting to look forward to after term starts again!

Daysiedoolittle