Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   To See If Anybody is Interested - US and International Round Robin III (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/see-if-anybody-interested-us-international-round-robin-iii-t54331.html)

Leota 08-09-2010 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Leota
Ok, I think I know that Aug 15th is closing date right? Sept 15 is shipping date of centers.
WHEN do we get our groups?

I'm working on it right now.
Still waiting for some to sign up.
I SHOULD have the groups e-mailed to everyone the last week of the month.
But, work on your centers so you will have them ready to mail on the 15th. If you already have them done....put them in the envelope ready to be mailed.
Right now we have 101 people signed up. NO, not all 101 are participating, just 101 names that have posted interest. If everyone signs up that said they were going to, there will be 17 groups. I have a few people who are wanting to do 2 centers, but at the moment, I am not allowing it only because it's hard to keep up with 2 centers. Ask me how I know this? So, I have 10 names of those that are wanting to do 2, but took them on a first come, first serve basis. I'm pretty sure that all 10 people WILL NOT be able to do 2 centers, I think I will most likely only need 3 or 4, which I have already. Those people are just standing by.

WOW 17 groups! it was hard keeping up with the 10 groups last year.

sandpat 08-09-2010 07:21 AM

Yes it was Leota....VERY hard to keep up with 10 groups. You ALL will have to swear to keep in good communication with each other throughout this year. The coordinator job that Terri signed up for is going to be tremendously hard. :shock:

Please everyone make sure that you email the person you are mailing to BEFORE you send the centers out and if you notice any lags/problems...etc....contact Terri BEFORE it goes on for months at a time. There really isn't a way for her to keep up with each person...she'll have to rely on the groups to help keep her informed of any problems/issues...

ligia 08-09-2010 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
You ALL will have to swear to keep in good communication with each other throughout this year.

I do
8-)

dforesee 08-09-2010 09:12 AM

I've never participated in a round robin before, but have always been intrigued by the idea. I think I would like to try it.

abonda 08-09-2010 12:23 PM

I swear but not to loud. I will Keep in communication and PM my partner/group. I promise. Pinky swear. andrea

sandpat 08-09-2010 06:34 PM

:lol: I'm so happy that there is some "swearing" going on in here!!:lol:

lindyline 08-10-2010 02:22 AM

I also vow and declare and swear to keep in touch with everybody who needs to be kept in touch with, and because I'm so nosey, anyone else who will answer me as well.

lfw045 08-10-2010 05:19 AM

I have to keep up......lol...and I swear to stay in touch with my group. I have the luxury of Terri being close enough to kick my butt if I don't....hehehehhe.

montanablu 08-10-2010 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by ligia

Originally Posted by sandpat
You ALL will have to swear to keep in good communication with each other throughout this year.

I do
8-)

I so do too!!

sandpat 08-10-2010 05:46 AM

I'm thinking that Terri should put this "swear in requirement" in the official rules :lol: :lol: