Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   To See If Anybody is Interested - US and International Round Robin III (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/see-if-anybody-interested-us-international-round-robin-iii-t54331.html)

JudyG 08-10-2010 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
On my honor, I will try to communicate clearly, ship on time, take pictures before I ship and live by the IRR3 law :D

Took the words right out of my mouth. I swear also,

missgigglewings 08-10-2010 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
I sleep in a king size bed. Between my Bernina and my Dell! Oh yeah...I will keep in touch!

I forgot to say I swear! so:On my honor, I will try to communicate clearly, ship on time, take pictures before I ship and live by the IRR3 law

sandpat 08-10-2010 04:55 PM

Dang it Terri...I should have started the swearing in thing for the last IRR!!! Looks like it will do the trick though!! :lol: :lol:

tlrnhi 08-10-2010 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Dang it Terri...I should have started the swearing in thing for the last IRR!!! Looks like it will do the trick though!! :lol: :lol:

LOL Patti.
They are now remembering that I WILL do roadtrips! I'm not stuck on the pebble anymore. hehehe

SazuBMidlands 08-11-2010 12:12 AM

I swear to do my best.... will that work?
I'd also like to swear not to post just as a volcano grounds all post, but I'm not sure I can do that!

sandpat 08-11-2010 05:34 AM

Yup...last year I came really close to a trip to the UK!! Now, that would have been a fun one though...LOL!

tlrnhi 08-11-2010 07:48 AM

Yup...last year I came really close to a trip to the UK!! Now, that would have been a fun one though...LOL!

LMAO!!!

tlrnhi 08-11-2010 09:52 AM

I need to reiterate....
If you are wanting to sign up, read the rules/directions on the first page of the signup thread and send me your info. I NEED your e-mail so I can send out the group info to you. IF I DO NOT HAVE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, YOU WILL BE DELETED FROM THE GROUP/ROUND ROBIN.

THERE ARE A FEW THAT HAVE FAILED TO SEND ME THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESSES. I HAVE PM'D THEM, BUT HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM THEM! CHECK YOUR PM'S!!! IF YOU ARE UNSURE I HAVE ALL YOUR INFO, JUST PM ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW!

SazuBMidlands 08-11-2010 10:49 PM

That makes it sound like a delinquent that needed chasing. I'm sure you just want to see my stash and tour my lqs...?

sandpat 08-12-2010 04:59 AM

Actually I just wanted to have tea with the Queen....I would have toured your stash and your LQS as a side trip though

Originally Posted by SazuBMidlands

That makes it sound like a delinquent that needed chasing. I'm sure you just want to see my stash and tour my lqs...?