Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Seems so quiet here... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/seems-so-quiet-here-t171754.html)

BellaBoo 12-12-2011 04:23 PM

The posts are moved much more then before though. I know I reply and then the post is gone, moved somewhere else. I seldom check it again. I'm not doing any sewing gifts this year. I usually save quilts and projects for Birthdays. Last year family got Kindles from me, this year they are getting new covers for them and a Amazon gift book card. No little kids to buy for. I get my toy shopping fulfilled doing the Angel Tree.

Twisted Quilter 12-12-2011 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo (Post 4775208)
I've noticed the amount of new posts have been lower since the new board. Too many categories that the new posts are being moved to off the main board. Who has time to go to every category. I check two and that's about all.

Ditto! (Wow, I can't leave 6 characters anymore)

sharon b 12-12-2011 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter (Post 4776453)
Ditto! (Wow, I can't leave 6 characters anymore)

And once again I will answer this- same board different wrapping- Click on Main all the same categories are there - the only time they get moved is when they are in the wrong section to begin with :)

zennia 12-12-2011 05:42 PM

Busy time of year for everyone.

Becky Crafts 12-12-2011 05:52 PM

I got most done & out already, but I told our son I was making something special for him & it wouldn't be done in time. He's been very interested in our Native American heritage, so I'm making some wolf panels for him. I have put pictures of the Spirit Wolf in the picture section. If you go to look, the most recent pictures are on the 2nd page & they look way better than the first one! I'm pretty happy with it so far! Now for quilting or whatever on it, then on to the next one...

hperttula123 12-12-2011 06:09 PM

I've been working and trying to get everything ready for Christmas. I've got almost all my gifts done!!! Yeah!!!! I'm still working on a few, and I have Santa coming to visit on Friday night so I have to get the living room set up for Santa pictures. There will be about 15 people coming over that night. Oh, and bf is feeling neglected or something and has been talking my ear off which slows me down greatly....lol.

Sheila_H 12-12-2011 06:25 PM

We were out both Sat and Sun doing Christmas shopping, two parcels went out in the mail today. I'm two weeks behind schedule due to some health issues. So now I'm going like a mad hatter trying to get everything else done in the next two weeks, I need my own team of elves!

GrannieAnnie 12-12-2011 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sunnie (Post 4773727)
I guess everyone is busy finishing their Christmas projects. I have 1/2 the binding hand stitched on two projects so I am not very far behind. Plus a Quilt for Kids that is 1/2 pieced that I really would like to put in the mail before Christmas.

Hope all your projects are going well too.

I'm getting done--------------not fast---------but I'm getting done. Thanks for asking!

jollyquilting 12-12-2011 06:31 PM

I am in the process of finishing up the binding too. I finished my Victory Quilt but can't get it finished until after the first of the year. My poor sister has had to wait for two years but at least now she knows what it will look like. LOL Quilts for all the family for Christmas so something has been fun.

BETTY62 12-12-2011 06:32 PM

I am working on piecing a top I want to have finished by Christmas. Thank goodness I don't also need to have it quilted by then. I'm just running behind as usual..