Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Should I buy this fabric (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/should-i-buy-fabric-t69633.html)

sueisallaboutquilts 10-11-2010 05:02 PM

I agree. They are wonderful to do business with! Same thing happened to me and they were great!

almostfree 10-11-2010 05:04 PM

I got that same catalog and was wondering how they were. Their prices seem reasonable. Glad to know they are a good company.

DebraK 10-11-2010 05:09 PM

May I ask you to explain the quilt pictured in your avatar? I can't see it very well, but it seems to have some interesting elements, and looks to be well thought out and accomplished. Is it of your own design?

quiltbugs 10-11-2010 05:12 PM

Connecting Threads is great. They have the best customer service, they ship very quickly, and they are just very nice to deal with. I have ordered from them many many times and have never been disappointed.

littlehud 10-11-2010 05:58 PM

I have always loved the fabric from Connecting Threads and the batiks are just beautiful.

dorrell ann 10-11-2010 06:04 PM

Thank you DebraK.-we call this the Harley Quilt -I made this 2 years ago- it is all hand appliqued on a queen size - The general is riding a harley in front of a plantation ,with the rebel flag and american flag- it took me a good 8 mos. to finish it and loved every minute of it. I need to make a better picture of it -Thanks for asking.

pennyj123 10-11-2010 06:54 PM

:( I am so disappointed, i have been into the Connecting Threads Site, and love everything in there, to find out that i cannot receive anything from there as i am in Australia. They don't do international Shipping. bugga. Their fabrics are so colourful. grrrr.

pennyj123 10-11-2010 06:56 PM

:( I am so disappointed, i have been into the Connecting Threads Site, and love everything in there, to find out that i cannot receive anything from there as i am in Australia. They don't do international Shipping. bugga. Their fabrics are so colourful. grrrr.

ckcowl 10-12-2010 04:28 AM

just received my newest order from connecting threads..with a batik fabric included. it is great! i even did a color test and my batik did not bleed at all!!!that is quite an accomplishment in my world!
the only thing about the order that caused a little confusion on my part...i ordered 2 yards of this batik...on my invoice there was a line that said ..
quantity 8 ... of jewel something....and i was confused...i had not ordered 8 of anything...so i called them...the lady of the phone was very nice and very used to this same phone call, she said, happens all the time...they charge out in 1/4yd. incriments...so 2 yards = 8 for quantity.
the price was great...just a little confusing; but now that i know i won't be confused next time :)

Honey 10-12-2010 05:01 AM

I just received the batiks that I ordered and they are beautiful. I will be ordering more at some point.