Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   It shouldn't take that long.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/shouldnt-take-long-t106681.html)

Sallyflymi 03-11-2011 10:06 AM

LOL There are more people who think the world revolves around them. So what are of the N or O don't you understand

Ritacarl 03-11-2011 10:08 AM

I know just how you feel. It wasn't with quilting but it was me that had to get mom from the airport, take her 3 hours home and back to my house, pack for the weekend and then get to the lake and the grass has to not only be mowed but raked and whose going to rake. ME!@!! Well, in a huff, a few specially choosen words and tears streaming down my face, I yelled "I can't do it all, I just can't", threw down the rake and stormed off. My message was heard. Not only by family, but by neighbors. Never again did I take on so much. I will say NO before I'll ever go through that again. It wasn't the first time it had happened when to much got thrown on my plate, but it was the last!!
Rita

quiltingsavta 03-11-2011 10:47 AM

I had a co-worker ask me once to make her quilt to put on her water bed.....you know what for? So when her cats climb on the bed and start scratching, they won't poke holes in the bed, they can just scratch the quilt....ya right I got working on that one right away.

LoriEl 03-11-2011 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingsavta
I had a co-worker ask me once to make her quilt to put on her water bed.....you know what for? So when her cats climb on the bed and start scratching, they won't poke holes in the bed, they can just scratch the quilt....ya right I got working on that one right away.

ROFL! Bet that made you feel really good. Some people...

Homemother 03-11-2011 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingsavta

We should really have a "like" button on this board similar to facebook! I like a lot of comments on this thread!

incoming2me 03-11-2011 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by justwannaquilt
...and a dog who got his boys removed

ROTFL!

I'm sorry you are frustrated but THANK you for that laugh.
I surely needed it!
:lol:

Kappy 03-11-2011 11:23 AM

... and a dog who got his boys removed

What a delicate way to phrase it. So funny! Not for the dog I suppose.

jljack 03-11-2011 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by feline fanatic
C'mon justwanna. Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel about it! :lol: :lol:

You had me rolling about the dog.

LOLOLOLOL!!! You go, girl!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Lucy90 03-11-2011 11:54 AM

I am getting caught up and the word "NO" has become easier to say once I started

laurac 03-11-2011 04:07 PM

hey, while you are at it, could you show me how to stack and whack and help me learn to machine quilt and ...........