Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Thoughts from Patrice (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/thoughts-patrice-t166027.html)

lfw045 11-16-2011 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by gale (Post 4683225)
So a person like you never complains about any thing, any time, ever? Never? Sure.

It's one thing to complain........it's a totally new realm when it goes on and on and on and on and on and on......which is what is ridiculously happening at this stage of the game. Just an observation.

Oksewnsew 11-16-2011 07:29 AM

Thank you lfw045...:thumbup:

#1piecemaker 11-16-2011 09:21 AM

Hey! It took me nearly two years to find where my tire tool and jack were located in my new truck. Still can't believe where I found them . But, they are there. And, if it takes a thief as long as it did me to find them, then I'll have them when I trade it in for a newer model. That said, I am thrashing my way through here trying to find all the hidden amenities and so far, so good. I do have a few questions, but, if I don't find the answers, I'll be hollering at ya. Hang in there! We are quilters! We will survive!

lovelyl 11-16-2011 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by #1piecemaker (Post 4686263)
Hey! It took me nearly two years to find where my tire tool and jack were located in my new truck. Still can't believe where I found them . But, they are there. And, if it takes a thief as long as it did me to find them, then I'll have them when I trade it in for a newer model. That said, I am thrashing my way through here trying to find all the hidden amenities and so far, so good. I do have a few questions, but, if I don't find the answers, I'll be hollering at ya. Hang in there! We are quilters! We will survive!

I had to laugh at what you said about finally finding your tire tool and jack. I drove a car for 11 years before I realized there was a button inside the glove compartment that popped the trunk open!!!! So glad to hear some positive attitudes re: the quilt board. You are right - we will figure it all out with a little help from our quilting friends! :D

grammy of 6 11-16-2011 03:28 PM

I still have not heard about my problem! :(

lfw045 11-16-2011 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by grammy of 6 (Post 4687324)
I still have not heard about my problem! :(

grammy of 6, try clicking on Settings again and go all the way to the bottom and on the left hand side make sure it is in the DEFAULT mode instead of Mobile mode. I don't know if that will solve your problem but it is the only thing I can think of that it could be. Hope it helps.

grammy of 6 11-16-2011 06:08 PM

I have already checked that, and I am in the default mode. Thanks for your thought, though. Frustrating

Quilting Angel 11-16-2011 06:31 PM

I would just like to find out when I post something, how to find my post again. Can't seem to find that, and also why the newsletter seems like the same topics everyday.

vwquilting 11-16-2011 06:39 PM

I am sorry for my grumping. I have had surgery and 3 months out still not up to par. Then I was injured Halloween night. I big step backwards. I am told it will take up to a year to get back on my feet.

The holidays are upon us and very hard to deal with so I come to the board for stress relief. I was not up to dealing with the change. My fault not yours.
Bless you in all you do for us.

kacklebird 11-16-2011 07:22 PM

Thanks Patrice for all of your hard work! I'm sure it must have been mega stressful for you when everyone freaked out about the new changes. I'm figuring things out so that's a good thing :) I really love this site as everyone is so helpful too. Such a great group. Kudos