Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Update on my Walmart Trip today. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/update-my-walmart-trip-today-t119299.html)

suebee 04-27-2011 06:19 PM

Hilarious!!

cjomomma 04-27-2011 06:23 PM

That's so awesome. I'm jealous of you right now.

Country1 04-27-2011 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Okay. Here are boxes that I put it all in and there is still probably 4 or 5 banana boxes left in the Van. I have to get some more boxes tomorrow.
I don't know how much fabric there is in there for sure, but I DO know that I quit adding it up after I got to 200 yards...and that is NOT COUNTING a gazillion panels. I know I won't use all of it, but I know for a fact that there is enough fabric to not only make a ton of quilts, but backing fabric also. In total so far there are 24 banana boxes stuffed full and a duffle bag and an over sized tote bag. Heres a picture of the boxes. Im leaving them on my patio as I want to wash every single bit of the stuff. This is only 12 of them as the other 12 are in the washers up in the laundry room. I am going to be washing fabric for a year!! lol

Happy for you. Wish I could find a deal like that. Except, WHERE to put it all?

Joanie2 04-27-2011 06:25 PM

Oh my Gosh! I'm not sure my DH would have wanted me to bring home all that. So happy yours was agreeable. Sometimes you're just lucky. Good for you.

moonwork42029 04-27-2011 06:41 PM

wowsers what a great find!

AnnieF 04-27-2011 06:44 PM

Isn't it wonderful to sew from someone else's stash. I get bored with mine sometimes....always the same colors. it must be so exciting opening up the boxes to see what's inside. Happy quilting.

NancyG 04-27-2011 06:50 PM

Wow....what a deal. I'm so happy for you. I bet you feel like you've died and gone to fabric heaven!!!

ewecansew 04-27-2011 07:01 PM

Wowzers!! Have fun!!!!

icon17 04-27-2011 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Okay. Here are boxes that I put it all in and there is still probably 4 or 5 banana boxes left in the Van. I have to get some more boxes tomorrow.
I don't know how much fabric there is in there for sure, but I DO know that I quit adding it up after I got to 200 yards...and that is NOT COUNTING a gazillion panels. I know I won't use all of it, but I know for a fact that there is enough fabric to not only make a ton of quilts, but backing fabric also. In total so far there are 24 banana boxes stuffed full and a duffle bag and an over sized tote bag. Heres a picture of the boxes. Im leaving them on my patio as I want to wash every single bit of the stuff. This is only 12 of them as the other 12 are in the washers up in the laundry room. I am going to be washing fabric for a year!! lol

Are you saying thats all from Wally World!!! Why was it all on sale? Wheres your Patio? :twisted: :lol:

roseOfsharon 04-27-2011 07:09 PM

Fantastic! I cannot imagine that much material for starters and then the price is outstanding!! What a wonderful lady to sell for such a price! I can't wait to see what is unearthed and shown here on the board! Whew...