Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Urgg.... I did it again! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/urgg-i-did-again-t50678.html)

sew_lulu 06-21-2010 10:02 AM

I went purchase for fabrics. :shock:

I promised myself that I wouldn't buy anymore fabric until I finish my projects. I have too my UFO's already!

Focus, focus, and focus. Need to go back and just focus on my UFO's now!

Thanks for letting me vent!

P.S. does anyone have a cure for this sickness?

sahm4605 06-21-2010 10:05 AM

don't go to the stores. that is my problem. or set a limit of one little roll from the remnant bin, that is what I do. It helps me get my fabric fix and at the same time keep the budget in tact.

LovingIzabella 06-21-2010 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by sew_lulu

If you find a cure for it please let me know...or a cure for vintage machine collecting lol
Hugs
April

ToucanSam 06-21-2010 10:09 AM

Did the same thing today.

But it was on sale......????

pam1966 06-21-2010 10:12 AM

When you see a fabric, promise to think about it. If you still want it the next time (no going back the same day!!!) then think about it one more time. Then, and only then, can you get it.

sew_lulu 06-21-2010 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by ToucanSam
Did the same thing today.

But it was on sale......????

oh yeah, that was the reason why I purchased it.

Boston1954 06-21-2010 10:22 AM

No. There is no known cure. I have UFO's also, and I wouldn't have it any other way. The reason for this is that, if I should get bored working on one, I can switch to another. They will all get done............eventually.

sew_lulu 06-21-2010 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by sahm4605
don't go to the stores. that is my problem. or set a limit of one little roll from the remnant bin, that is what I do. It helps me get my fabric fix and at the same time keep the budget in tact.

I didn't leave the house. I purchased it on line......

:lol:

Tiffany 06-21-2010 10:24 AM

I promised myself that I wouldn't buy anymore fabric until I finish my projects. I have too my UFO's already!

Hey, it isn't a sickness! If it is, I'd have a severe case of it. :lol: My motto...

There is NO SUCH THING as too much fabric!!!

And I've decided that I can't die until I use it all up and make every pattern that catches my fancy. ;)

sew_lulu 06-21-2010 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany

Hey, it isn't a sickness! If it is, I'd have a severe case of it. :lol: My motto...

There is NO SUCH THING as too much fabric!!!

And I've decided that I can't die until I use it all up and make every pattern that catches my fancy. ;)

That was my intention. To finish my wip before buying anything more. It's definitely not working.