Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Virtual Quilt Weekend has begun! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/virtual-quilt-weekend-has-begun-t231167.html)

jmbaker3051 09-26-2013 06:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
First time trying to upload a picture...with help from my son, heehee! Pic of the Rudolph fabric book...

Mamaskeeto 09-26-2013 06:30 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I will be doing hand work all weekend. My guilds quilt show is this weekend. Here are the quilts I'll be entering into the show. Hope to bring home a winner.

AngeliaNR 09-26-2013 06:47 PM

Just finished cutting over 450 7" squares (plus assorted 3" & 2" strips) for D9Ps. Sorting them tomorrow, and maybe I'll get started piecing. I have a new 1/4" foot I want to try out.

Cybrarian 09-26-2013 06:56 PM

Joining in also. Thankfully my school's Varsity football game is away so I'll watch them on live stream and quilt. Finishing a Fall Tabletopper for us and cutting out 2 purses for DDIL. Have to have them done before we head to their place in Savannah in a couple of weeks. Sewing, sewing, sewing!

petthefabric 09-26-2013 08:10 PM

Here on the Daylight Savings Time, most people are finished when I get home from Church on Sunday. So I can start tonight! Yipee! Pictures are awesome. I'll be working on class samples and finishing a bag started in embroidery club. ?I think that's everything in progress? Oh yeah, I've got some napkins to embroider for Thanksgiving.

Yesterday I saw a very cute idea for a decoration. It fits on a wine bottle, around the neck and on the cork. Think I'll try a turkey. Looks like I could go on & on. Better get busy.

BETTY62 09-26-2013 08:50 PM

Good Luck to each of you and happy sewing!

Greeter Eva 09-26-2013 09:25 PM

My quilting group was asked to make pillow case dresses for an orphanage in south America, so I have 3 more dresses to finish before monday , so that's what I will be doing. When I finish them, I will applique my jelly roll quilt & maybe work on some other UFOs. The dresses we are making are mostly from our stash, cuz we don't have that many pillow cases. So far we have well over a hundred done & we're putting a pair of panties with each one. So anyway that's my goal this weekend.

DOTTYMO 09-26-2013 10:16 PM

I'm off to my quilt class shortly. Just collecting all me necessary bits and bobs. See you all this evening with pictures of the days work. Hahahha.

novicequiltergrandma 09-26-2013 11:28 PM

I'll be working on two charity quilts I must have done by next week. If I finish that, I also have 2 little banners to applique and then need to finish 2 UFO's (twin size). I'll post pics in the morning.

fabric lover 09-27-2013 01:08 AM

Great quilts and book in the pictures. I'll be working on a huge pillowcase (pillow is 1.40 m [4,5? ft] long:-)), a table topper (rows are done, now joining them and think of a border), cut some more applique for an old Bunny Hill BOM and hopefuly cut hexagons. But first I've gotta go to market for fruit and vegatables and supermarket for the rest of the groceries. After that: a whole weekendof sewing, yesssss!.
Be back asap.