Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Virtual Quilting Weekend -- February 10-12, 2017 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/virtual-quilting-weekend-february-10-12-2017-a-t285953.html)

QuiltnLady1 02-09-2017 08:00 PM

I need to make some Valentines table toppers -- if I don't get distracted re-organizing the sewing room.

rryder 02-09-2017 08:54 PM

Quiltingshortimer- I love your whole cloth quilt!

I'll be working on a UFO that needs to have some repair quilting done to it-- planning on getting this one finished this weekend. I'll also be working on a UFO that was partly pieced several years ago. I hope to get the rest of the piecing done on that. I also need to catch up on my ongoing project (temperature quilt). After all that, if I have time I need to make some progress in a couple of ongoing collaborations.

Rob

feline fanatic 02-10-2017 05:35 AM

Fabulous WC Quiltingshortimer. Hope we get to see a picture of the whole thing!

Snooze2978 02-10-2017 06:32 AM

Well, I'm working on clearing off my design wall of small projects. I attached a large piece of good quality muslin onto my quilt frame, pieced sections of batting (using up odd sizes), and just getting them quilted. I keep advancing the muslin and find which ever project will fit the spot in question. So far I've quiilted a small 21" square wallhanging, 3 pieces of outdoor fabrics for new patio cushions and pillows, 1 table runner, another piece of fabric for a new toilet seat cover, got the next one on next. That leaves one more wallhanging and another wallhanging not quite ready to be quilted. Yesterday I got 3 embroidery designs stitched out while I was running the quilt machine. Today I hope to finish clearing off the design wall so I can start the next project all fabrics cut and ready to go.

QuiltingVagabond 02-10-2017 06:47 AM

Not sure how much sewing I will get to do this weekend, tomorrow I am shopping with DD - a girls day out. My DH and I have been finishing a bathroom in her basement, hanging and finishing drywall, painting, flooring, plumbing the toilet and vanity, and trim. This weekend's effort should finish the job and I will be glad to get our weekends back!

tucsonquilter 02-10-2017 06:47 AM

I've got to finish a turtle wall hanging for a niece's birthday. All I need to do is sandwich, quilt, bind and then ship. Can I get it done this weekend? Yes if I don't get distracted on another project. LOL

luvstoquilt 02-10-2017 07:59 AM

Starting today. I have triangles to cut and add to a quilt top. I hope to get it all together this weekend!!!

Kitsie 02-10-2017 10:08 AM

Please post a picture when it is done! I love wholecloths!

Kitsie 02-10-2017 10:13 AM

I will continue hand stitching the facing to the back of my Dresden in the evenings and piecing the last row of an SAS. On Sunday the last Splendid Sampler block pattern should arrive in my inbox and I may or may not tackle that, too!

Raggiemom 02-10-2017 03:51 PM

Well, I've had a productive day! I worked on several different things and made progress. Tomorrow is the Deb Tucker block of the month club, we'll be using the Wing Clipper. Hopefully I'll get some pictures posted tomorrow also :)

Love the wholecloth!