Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Virtual Quilting Weekend -- November 10-12, 2017 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/virtual-quilting-weekend-november-10-12-2017-a-t292475.html)

maminstl 11-10-2017 04:44 AM

I just finished up a quilt this week - so my weekend will be spent helping a friend with some home dec projects and hopefully getting a few hooded sweatshirts done for my nieces. Have one cut out and the next on the table.

NZquilter 11-10-2017 05:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Perfect timing! I'm hoping to finish my quilt top with the blocks from our Fall Themed block swap we had this summer. I made several extra blocks this week and have the lay out planned. In the photo I have not ironed it yet or sewn the blocks together. The border print is being auditioned.

My DH and I are also planning on rewiring and servicing a Singer 201-2 tomorrow, so does that count towards the VQW ?:)

ka9sdn 11-10-2017 05:31 AM

Saturday I will be drawing 2 embroidery patterns that will go in a quilt--taking them with me to Cancun for when I want to get out of the sun. What good timing!

ka9sdn 11-10-2017 05:35 AM

Your blocks are great. I guess I am not adventurous but I would have a solid color border and quilt fall items in it! Enjoy your weekend!

sewbizgirl 11-10-2017 06:12 AM

Yay... another VQW!

Your Fall layout looks good, NZ. I like the print border.

I have more projects than weekend... trying to get my ornament for the swap done and then back to quilts. Will show as I go...

rvsfan 11-10-2017 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Raggiemom (Post 7940911)
Welcome to Virtual Quilting Weekend! I hope many of you are able to join me and quilt this weekend. Or clean/organize your room, shop for new projects, or just dream about new projects! I am working on various UFOs this weekend and catching up on a few BOMs. Please share pictures if you want of what you're working on.

The next VQW will be December 15-17. It will be an opportunity to finish those last minute Christmas gifts!

Can't wait to see what everyone is working on this weekend.

Please don't tell the quilt police, but because I am so behind in my reading, I am going to read this weekend. Back to the UFOs Monday.

NZquilter 11-10-2017 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by rvsfan (Post 7941246)
Please don't tell the quilt police, but because I am so behind in my reading, I am going to read this weekend. Back to the UFOs Monday.

No quilt police here! Enjoy your reading!

tropit 11-10-2017 06:44 AM

Count me in! I love seeing all of the other projects that people are working on. I have to go to "Big Town" today, but I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

~ C

tucsonquilter 11-10-2017 06:56 AM

I'm in! I need to finish a doorway puppet show thingy for my grandchildren and then cutting out some flannel quilts.

retiredteacher09 11-10-2017 08:58 AM

I'm in! I am not sure which project I will work on first but I will post pictures eventually.

Connie