Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Virtual Retreat - Extreme Home Sewing Edition (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/virtual-retreat-extreme-home-sewing-edition-t222110.html)

nhweaver 05-27-2013 09:43 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are pics of this weekends projects, dgd college grad quilt (going onto vetenerian college in Mississippi) and a charity quilt top and a pic of dgd(graduated cum laude in Animal Science) who will be getting the quilt when I see her this weekend. Will be watching the craftsy fmq class for a bit. I enjoy seeing what everyone is working on. Love the shirts and quilts everyone - Great Job! Happy Memorial Day to All!

applique 05-27-2013 10:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Need to prep for work tomorrow. I had a great time this weekend. The owls are now a top ready to quilt. The string quilt (#1) has applique and border ready for quilting and string quilt (#2) is ready for applique. Tired but happy. Enjoy.

petthefabric 05-27-2013 12:46 PM

So far today, I've been teaching my friend on my LA. It was fun to combine friend and quilt. Now a rest then to another friends to sew.

sewbizgirl 05-27-2013 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by nhweaver (Post 6088182)
Here are pics of this weekends projects, dgd college grad quilt (going onto vetenerian college in Mississippi) and a charity quilt top and a pic of dgd(graduated cum laude in Animal Science) who will be getting the quilt when I see her this weekend. Will be watching the craftsy fmq class for a bit. I enjoy seeing what everyone is working on. Love the shirts and quilts everyone - Great Job! Happy Memorial Day to All!

Gorgeous quilts and congrats to your grad! What school is she going to? I'm in MS... Mississippi State has about the best veterinary school! Hope it's that one.

sewbizgirl 05-27-2013 02:22 PM

Thank you everyone for posting your photos! A 'virtual' thread isn't any fun without them....

DebraK 05-27-2013 02:25 PM

I love this!

DebraK 05-27-2013 02:26 PM

I love the pictures too. I admire all the work done, but the pictures bring it home for me ;-)

nhweaver 05-27-2013 02:58 PM

That is where she is going!!!! campus in Starkville, MS. We are so proud of her.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 6088586)
Gorgeous quilts and congrats to your grad! What school is she going to? I'm in MS... Mississippi State has about the best veterinary school! Hope it's that one.

nhweaver 05-27-2013 03:03 PM

Love the applique, great fun quilts!!

Originally Posted by applique (Post 6088255)
Need to prep for work tomorrow. I had a great time this weekend. The owls are now a top ready to quilt. The string quilt (#1) has applique and border ready for quilting and string quilt (#2) is ready for applique. Tired but happy. Enjoy.

kaelynangelfoot 05-27-2013 04:21 PM

Thanks everyone for joining me this weekend. I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed reading everyone updates. More fun next weekend!