Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Virtual Retreat - Extreme Home Sewing Edition (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/virtual-retreat-extreme-home-sewing-edition-t222110.html)

petthefabric 05-24-2013 10:37 PM

Yeh. Me Too.
Tomorrow AM will work with customer to LAQ on my machine.
PM Finish an Inktense daylily; needs more color and quilting in background. Then binding.
Sunday is church, day of rest and Bible study
Monday it's finish Fresno Flats piecing and quilting. Binding when I need hand work.
Then I can start a NEW project: my mind is already there.

wishfulthinking 05-25-2013 02:53 AM

Today is the first day of hubby's vacation from work. We aren't going anywhere, but usually it's impossible for me to get anything done when he is home. So likely, no sewing for me:(.

grann of 6 05-25-2013 03:30 AM

I'm in. I have a couple quilts all ready to be bound. I have 2 more to be sandwiched and quilted on the long arm. I have 2 more that have to be prepped for binding. Then when/if I get those done, I have a HST quilt top half done that has to be finished sewing together. When I get those done I can start on quilts for Oklahoma. I still have a couple for Hurricane Sandy Victims to finish too. Good thing its a long weekend, and no plans. I'm going to make myself some potato salad this morning, and eat hot dogs and potato salad all weekend....all by myself.

Furball 05-25-2013 03:59 AM

My weekend goals beyond weeding are:
1. Sandwich, FMQ, and bind baby charity quilt
2. Complete piecing of another baby charity quilt
3. Sandwich, FMQ, and bind quilt 2
4. Hem jeans for DH
5. Use Living Social coupon in conjunction with 25% off sale to get $66.67 merchandise for $25 at local fabric store

Julie in NM 05-25-2013 04:13 AM

Need more coffee first!

klgls 05-25-2013 04:18 AM

One quilt to sandwich and FMQ on. Another to finish piecing. I sure hope it rains like its suppose to - otherwise I'm going to want to be outside. :)

KalamaQuilts 05-25-2013 04:56 AM

I'll be cheerfully in, jammies on, once I get back from taking my mother to the cemetery for Memorial Day. It is quite a drive, I may just lay my head on the laptop and listen :) sewing all day tomorrow though!

tessagin 05-25-2013 05:07 AM

As I take a few breaths I might get some sewing or piecing done. Have enough to do to take up North in couple weeks.

donac 05-25-2013 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by amelia0607 (Post 6083515)
How does a virtual retreat work? Do you have a special chat room that you use? Going to be out of town all day tomorrow and not sure what the rest of the weekend hold but do want to finish my Wild Thing project this weekend.

Thanks for explaining to the new kid!!

ALl you have to do is set up your sewing machine and start working. Then check in every so often to see what people are up to

I am knitting a hat for ds2's gf. She is moving to Minneapolis in Sept for 9 months so she needs something warm. His other friend is moving to Ill so I will be starting her one also. Then I hope to get some hand quilting done and make a couple of t-shirt pillows for a friend. Keep busy everyone.

Drocket1 05-25-2013 05:26 AM

I'm in! I need to do some picking up and clean up the kitchen, laundry. Hope to embroider some tea towels, make the block of the month for quilt quild and work on quilting the borders of a Christmas throw!