Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What is the easiest quilt you've made? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-easiest-quilt-youve-made-t47974.html)

Lostn51 06-02-2010 08:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lisahughes0204

Originally Posted by Lostn51
This one was pretty easy I made it start to finish in 10 hours for my wife. It pretty much a quilt for kids but bigger.....

Billy

This is AMAZING? And you made it for your wife?? That is so sweet. My husband thought my reverse stitching was my machine "down-shifting," lol. Did you make it for a special occasion?

I think it was her B-Day present. She fell in love with the quilt I made her sister and since I had tons of left over fabric I just made her one that was a lap quilt. It is a nice spring summer quilt to have on the sofa.

But this is her sisters that I made..

Billy

armywife 06-02-2010 09:07 PM

strip piecing scraps on foundation

quilt queen 2 06-02-2010 09:22 PM

I found the D9 very easy I did it with 5 inch strips as a mystery for our guild. We had a lot of new quilters and did it with 3 colors everyone was so pleased with them and they sure look like more work than they are. I have 5 grandaughters and 6 grandsons that I am hoping to make them as Xmas gifts for .

penski 06-02-2010 09:46 PM

a pinwheel quilt i did was the easiest one i can remember

Chigger Holler Quilter 06-02-2010 09:50 PM

Old fashioned string quilt! Fun, fast, and uses small scrappy strips up!

renda 06-03-2010 02:44 AM

I agree - the disappearing 9 patch. Super easy and looks like you put in hours. There is also a pattern out there called "Come Climb with Me". It is a freebie but can't remember which site. Try to google it and it should come u

Ps 150 06-03-2010 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by lisahughes0204

This one was pretty easy I made it start to finish in 10 hours for my wife. It pretty much a quilt for kids but bigger.....

Billy

This is AMAZING? And you made it for your wife?? That is so sweet. My husband thought my reverse stitching was my machine "down-shifting," lol. Did you make it for a special occasion?

I think it was her B-Day present. She fell in love with the quilt I made her sister and since I had tons of left over fabric I just made her one that was a lap quilt. It is a nice spring summer quilt to have on the sofa.

But this is her sisters that I made..

Billy

That is amazing! Keep up the awesome work!!

LogCabinLady 06-03-2010 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
String quilt with muslin backing.

Oh yes, I like these.

LogCabinLady 06-03-2010 10:41 AM

I like this rag quilt. I also like to make these. You can clip while watching TV and they go fast.

Originally Posted by bjinar
this is a rag quilt that I cut out on day 1 and finished it on day2.

lynnie 06-03-2010 11:15 AM

dissappearing 9 patch, tube quilt or good old ramdom patch