Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What quilt do you really really want to do before the end of this year? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-quilt-do-you-really-really-want-do-before-end-year-t153514.html)

craftybear 09-16-2011 05:19 PM

What quilt do you really really want to do before the end of this year?

valleyquiltermo 09-16-2011 05:20 PM

A twisted bargello, just ordered the book. I have done bargellos.

LisaGibbs 09-16-2011 05:21 PM

I want the tops I have made all summer to be headed toward the "quilted" stage. It is to hot here to deal with any sort of thickness, so I spend the warmer times making "tops" and smaller projects and the winter time quilting and binding them.

erstan947 09-16-2011 05:22 PM

I have 7 tops I want to get quilted. I'm a dreamer:)

New Quilter 09-16-2011 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by craftybear

(sigh)...to finally have a big enough block of free time to clean out the spare bedroom downstairs for my own quilting room...but with all of the dr. appts. for my Mom and my husband, it's going to be a while...Naomi

merry 09-16-2011 05:24 PM

You'll never guess, Crafty-Bear! Lover's Knot :lol: :lol: :lol:

craftybear 09-16-2011 05:25 PM

could anyone help you???

Originally Posted by New Quilter

(sigh)...to finally have a big enough block of free time to clean out the spare bedroom downstairs for my own quilting room...but with all of the dr. appts. for my Mom and my husband, it's going to be a while...Naomi

amandasgramma 09-16-2011 05:26 PM

all of them............:)

sewlisa 09-16-2011 05:29 PM

I'd be happy to finish the one I'm working on. If I could find my camera I'd post a pic. It's basically a 4 patch in brown, turquoise, and green with an appliqued brown square in the middle, sashing and borders...all by hand. DD's choice. :D

New Quilter 09-16-2011 05:30 PM

could anyone help you???

Originally Posted by New Quilter

Nope...and that's the really frustrating part...I live in another city 15 miles from my Mom...my brother lives with her...he 'occasionally' has a license but doesn't have a car, my younger sister lives less than a mile from Mom but it seems she is always working, next door to her is my older sister who doesn't drive at all(thank goodness)...I have to get groceries for 3 households, plus the dr. appts for everyone...seems like I start to clean the room and someone has another "emergency"...I am 61, and this isn't the "Life" I ordered...lol...Naomi