Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What quilt is next on your list? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-quilt-next-your-list-t84451.html)

J.M. 12-22-2010 12:30 PM

Working on an Irish Chain quilt, and going to work on a Silvia's Bridal Sampler and a scrappy Dear Jane next year

ann clare 12-22-2010 12:31 PM

After some of my UFO's Scrappy Irish Chain.

Midwestmary 12-22-2010 12:58 PM

What fun to read about all the upcoming projects! Amazing the endless possibilities there are to create...really hard to narrow down what to do next :) ...think the biggest priority right now is to try to get a handle on this pile of UFO's - anyone else there with me????

jlm5419 12-22-2010 01:05 PM

I just finished the Crazy Daisy quilt for DGD, will take it to her just after Christmas.

Next on the list is a T-shirt quilt for DDIL, by request. After that, a friend has asked for a puzzle quilt like I made for DGS.

And somewhere in there, I need to make a green quilt for DS.

For myself, I have a pattern for a bargello that I'd like to make for myself...eventually.

Twisted Quilter 12-22-2010 02:08 PM

I'm on a break from cutting pieces for my Buckeye Beauty, so I won't be finished with this one for a while. Next on my to-do list is a memory quilt. It would be wonderful if I could get it done for the 2011 reunion.

CoriAmD 12-22-2010 02:12 PM

After the holidays, I am going to start a green, black, white quilt for my granddaughter's birthday. I still haven't decided which patter to use, but I do have all the fabrics in my stash so it is going to be sort of a scrappy look.

Sweeterthanwine 12-22-2010 04:36 PM

I would love to start on the Dogwood Quilt that I saw posted on this board. It will be a long one because it is so much to do. It may be finished by 2012. In the meantime I have two UFO that need to be finished and quilted. I also have several wall hangings I want to do. Whew - don't know where to start!!

Gayle's Quilts 12-22-2010 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by fidgety
Baby quilts for our new twin GS's to be born in march if not before..

WOW! I got twin GGS's coming in March also.

TracyRenea 12-23-2010 02:31 AM

I hoping to make my first quilt that will stay on my bed - Thinking outside the box. I also plan to start a Bargello for my DD for I expect an engagement announcement soon. Want to give it as a wedding gift. Thankfully I should have plenty of time to make a practice one first then the actual one for her & her love. (Really just an excuse to make one for myself ;)

olebat 12-23-2010 02:53 AM

I owe a wedding quilt. Spoke with the couple Monday, and they would appreciate a king in earth tones. Need to figure out a pattern - haven't decided on that yet.

There is a fleece cheater to rack on the LA, which will actually be the next, but I don't officially count those. Also, in the early January line-up is a cat fabric line queen size for my adult, live at home "daughter", with matching curtains and shams. It will be a fussy cut block with sashing and cornerstones. I made a window cat earlier this week for that project. (I needed to put something together rather quickly, to rest my mind, after making the Quilt Police Bait.) That will probably be my retreat quilt, not a lot of thinking involved so I'll have plenty of chatter time.